Reviews for A Life of Her Own
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
That's my girl! Happy all by herself, but of course that doesn't mean she doesn't miss him sometimes ;)
I LOVE the way you write
Bookwrm389 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is another of my favorites among your stories :) So nice to see River living her own life, for herself and no one else, which she has more than earned after all she went through as a child. And it's also sweet that the Doctor doesn't feel the need to intrude or disturb his wife when she's in her element, just admiring her from a distance...part of me wants to scream "stalker", but the rest of me is just melting with romantic feelings. Besides, why do I have a feeling that River would gladly spy on her unsuspecting Time Lord husband if their places were reversed? :D
jahmat chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I can't help laughing that the Doctor took the brakes off before materializing in this fic. I laughed so much when River told him he left the brakes on in "A Time of Angels." That vroop vroop noise is so much a part of Dr. Who, and now we learn that it's the Doctor's mistake! But he LOVES that sound...Steven Moffat is so cool!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Lovely
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
lovely story. (almost makes me like archeology... ;) )
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Please tell me that you are planning to write a multi-chapter River Song & 11 with Amy, Rory, and the grandparents thrown in for good measure. The only thing I have not enjoyed as I continue to read your masterpieces is the brevity that leaves me craving more.
slightly so chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
i like professor river one-shots :)
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love this. The imagery was superb and lovely.
beverlymaldoran chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Really like it - it's just right. :)
Fowlfan5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Love this! Beautiful.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Nice.
Kerjen chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Wonderful story! Showing River in her other element - not just the fighter - and how much he appreciates it.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This is brilliant. Really. Amazeballs.