Reviews for Fly Free
MoonRaven95 chapter 40 . 2/12
Oh, this is wonderful fic. Please, please continue!
doubledamn chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
That body swap thing that Robin has now, that her way home? If she can sprout stuff on Sabaody Archipelago, then after the 2 years she should be able to get back by swapping her body.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
Haki and Chakra are different, obviously so, but what about Haki and Killing Intent? From what we see on Sabaody Archipelago and Zoro vs Monet, Zoro has some Naruto-brand KI of his own, though some theorise he's actually using very weak Conqueror's Haki.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
So actual dimensional travel or just on a hidden continent protected by something similar to the non-canon Rainbow Mist? Also, The Moon Rabbit Goddess Kaguya (spelling?), mother to the Sage of Six Paths, that Chakra Fruit she ate from the Shinju, a Devil Fruit?
twixxy-dee chapter 40 . 12/1/2016
Have you abandoned this fic? If on hiatus please say, if it's abandoned then I can remove it from alerts.
archsage328 chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Not only was that retelling of the meeting quite creative, the whole thing was gut busting hilarious. The situation itself was funny, the dialogue was even better, but the way you wrote how it transpired? Talk about worthy of a good old knee slap, something I haven't had the urge to do in a while! You have such a magnificent sense of humor!
archsage328 chapter 18 . 11/29/2016
That prank war...that absolutely glorious prank war...it's been far too long since I read a Naruto based story with pranks that awesome, and with Robin judging to boot. Now I can't help but wonder what a prank war between the Straw Hats and their numerous allies post Dressrosa would be like...Is the world ready for mayhem that insane?
archsage328 chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
I was going to wait until I was caught up before leaving a review, but this chapter was so good that I couldn't wait.

The Land of Waves has always been my favorite Naruto arc, thanks in no small part to Zabuza and Haku. So seeing what you've decided to do with them here makes me very happy. In fact, some of what you included here is giving me vibes of one of my favorite stories here on fanfiction . net, Naruto: Demon's Path. Even if that wasn't intentional, I sure ain't complaining. Also, I don't know why, but Zabuza teasing Haku about having a precocious crush on Robin amused me more than it probably should have.

I also got a major kick out of the Sky Island play. Between Luffy's actions in Mock Town all the way to their descent back to the Great Line, that saga is pretty much my favorite in One Piece pre-time skip. There are so many moments from Skypeia (too many to name) that I adore, just the idea of Team Seven putting on a play version of it puts a smile on my face, and them getting an award for best overall doesn't surprise me whatsoever.

As far as the overall story goes, I don't really have any constructive criticism to offer at this point in time. I do feel as though there is something I want to comment on, but I can't seem to put my finger on it at the moment. Maybe it'll come to me by the time I'm caught up.

Anywhoosal, I'm really enjoying this so far, and I'm stoked to keep reading. That's always a wonderful feeling, so thank you for that!
MusicOfMadness chapter 40 . 8/27/2016
Wait, excuse me?! She dies? And you left that tidbit as a cliff hanger?! AND IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE YOU'VE UPDATED?!
I'm dying inside. How can I sleep knowing that?
I will hold out hope that you will someday return, though.
Angella1012 chapter 40 . 6/14/2016
Hope you update soon! Such and damn cliffhanger!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 40 . 5/4/2016
Really hoping you get back into this story, very enjoyable
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 36 . 5/4/2016
I think this is the first time I have seen any ideas for just gassing Gaara
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 28 . 5/4/2016
...you know, that was probably the best example of character development for Sasuke that I have seen in any fic. Ever.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 27 . 5/4/2016
Surprisingly good fight here with Shikamaru, amusing at first but then a lot more serious for sure
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
Baki's POV was enjoyable not just for amusement but the writing was a good strong presentation

Yep, surprises throughout this chapter.