Reviews for Fly Free
Celestine Clouds chapter 11 . 7/24
You know what? You are supercalifragilisticexpialidociously awesome for coming up with such an original and amazing story. Kudos!
Evilkitten3 chapter 40 . 7/6
Oh dear, Hinata will not be happy about that.

I'd like to apologize for my lack of reviews. While I only just started this story, I really do enjoy it, but I'm actually not very good at writing reviews. Still, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this story, even though I'm not very far into One Piece, and I thought it best to do so in a way that wouldn't irritate you, as you mentioned earlier that you dislike short reviews. Thus, I'm doing my best to give you a full one. I really like this story; it's well-paced, and everyone's in character. I like how you incorporate the canon of both series into your own world, and I find it very interesting to see how Robin's abilities match up with those of the Konoha shinobi.
Skirret chapter 19 . 7/3
I love how you give the characters, character and development!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 40 . 6/17
I Would never thought this fic would end up this tragic!

it's break my heart... D':

just, please continue till the end!
Kyoshu Koi chapter 18 . 6/7
Oh. My. God. The omake had me rolling!
meteor13 chapter 20 . 6/5
Wow. Plot twist.
Buzzkilltitan chapter 40 . 4/21
First of all, love your work. I'm absolutely enthralled with the story, even though it's the first one I've read. I can't begin to tell you how difficult it is to find decent crossovers without insane proportions of over-powered characters or ridiculous changes in personality that sit on the border of comic and tragic.
Personally, I love the direction you've taken this. The beginning had me settled into this warm, fuzzy, family-like vibe, what with Robin's kindness and empathy covered in the cool demeanor I've come to expect from her character. However, the gradual change from comfort to darker themes is something I've fallen in love with. The elements just feel so much more real when authors factor in actual human weakness and fallibility, both mentally and physically (although it pains me to see the Konoha 12 so mentally scarred, especially my favorite, Shikamaru).
Bravo with the OCs by the way, while I didn't particularly hate them, they were far from favorites. There's nothing I love more than having a story make me feel for a character, whether it be joy, hate, or some neutral contempt like I did for them.
Finally, the Hanabi bomb you dropped at the end of this chapter; There are no words, yet there are all the words possible. What the actual hell are you doing with my feelings right now? XD I expect there to be an amazing set of concluding chapters to give me the closure I need (whether it also be emotional closure is yet to be seen). Keep up the good work!
Pom Rania chapter 40 . 4/20
No. No. No. HANABI?! No. No!
...this story isn't gonna end with another Kill Em All like GC did, is it?

Also: SO MANY LOST ARMS. It's getting near Homestuck-levels here, or like CLAMP and eyes.
Pom Rania chapter 31 . 4/20
I suppose "filler" means different things to different people. In some stories, the "plot" is, to me, basically just the necessary structure without which the parts that I really enjoy would not be able to hold together. In other stories, the "filler" is needed to hold everything together coherently, but is not the bit I receive the most enjoyment from. It's kind of like bones and muscles, in a way: one is useless without the other. And... I forgot where I was trying to get at.
Pom Rania chapter 29 . 4/20
*reads the first section* *facepalms* Oh hell no, Konohamaru... Then again, it's pretty much more Sandaime's fault than anyone else's.

Ooh, now this I'm looking forward to, adding Crocodile into the mix! Or even the IDEA of him, I'd never considered it before.
Pom Rania chapter 22 . 4/20
Awww, Karin found family! I so hope stuff turns out better for her.
Zero apologies are EVER needed for happies; there's not enough of them as is in the world, or even in the world of fanfic.
Pom Rania chapter 21 . 4/20
As soon as I read "Settle down maggots", I immediately heard it in Sarge's voice, from Red Vs Blue. That is... an INTERESTING mental "image" to hold...

I haven't watched the Naruto anime, EXCEPT for the mask episode. 101 I think it was.
Pom Rania chapter 20 . 4/20
I like Robin's reasoning about "secrets". Has she just elevated pessimism into a predictive science, or is she actually aware of narrative structures? Although I suppose it's more likely that the world of One Piece actually RUNS on those narrative structures.
Pom Rania chapter 19 . 4/20
Frick, I don't even remember how that scene went down in the ORIGINAL; but it's good here, so everything's fine in my books.
Pom Rania chapter 18 . 4/20
Ahahahaha! In the omake, I loved that last one; and Robin's dispassionate grading of all the others.