Reviews for All I Want
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I forgive you that it is so short-you know why? For that last line! Ending it was a passionate snog! I have a weakness for a passionate snog from Rod/Rab :D and ah, poor Rabastan, he's just feeling horrible, his brother marrying Bellatrix and then having Rodolphus making him feel guilty-although I love that, it shows who has the power here, for now ;) It's lovely as always. I do enjoy your incestuous Rod/Rab pieces!

Much love!

C.G.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is really good. I think the title fits very well with the story, and I like that you actually included the title in the drabble; I see so many fics with random titles that don't even fit the story. This was very well-written also, and I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes. I like how the prompt is used more as an implication as opposed to actually including the word in here; I like when prompts are used that way because it feels more original and creative. The reasons for Rodolphus marrying Bellatrix are also very realistic considering what we know of pureblood marriages in the Harry Potter books. The incest/slash is also written well, and it's not awkward at all, which is always nice to see. Great job on this drabble as well.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I still really don't understand how the heck you captivate me with this pairing. The circus, I think we decided to blame.

But of course, I saw this poor story with NO REVIEWS (poor, neglected thing), and I just had to.

And this story does not deserve no reviews, not by any means. There so much emotion in it! It's so dang short, but you pack so much emotion into, and it's all one big mess of clashing emotions but that's the beauty of it, I think, because it's all so utterly overwhelming that people with the emotional range of a teaspoon are toast but to everyone else it's a melody.

This line right here, is particularly beautiful.

"All I want…" he whispered, "is for you to promise that you'll always love me more."

That's gorgeous, and raw, and real, and so broken and vulnerable and it's just plain perfect.

Beautiful (I use that word too much) fic. Just amazing.

(*_*)