Reviews for Potter's Clay
Swellison chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Very good hunt story, nicely paced action and resarch. Glad to see Bobby helping Dean out, and you did a nice job telling things from the golem's and losing-it!Sam's point of view.
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Yeah like Sammy's never going to not listen to Dean again. Uh Huh! If Sam always listened to his big brother we would all wonder who this person was and what did he do with Sam? Dean would totally never buy it! I seriously loved this! It was really clever.
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
I want Dean to gank taht golem so bad! It turned poor Sammy into a vegetable? Taht golem will be lucky if all Dean does is gank it! Okay all I want is a ganked golem and Sammy to get better. If that happens I'll be happy. OMG I loooove this!
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
So it's a freakin golem that is kind of on a power trip? I mean it's not doing what it's maker wanted. Holy crud. Now it's like one step from finishing up with Sam. This is probably one of the most clever stories I've ever read and I'm a total fanfic addict. My hubby has consider an intervention for my addictions to both Supernatural the show and the Supernatural fanfics. Don't worry it will never happen. Okay I have to go and see where Dean save's Sammy.
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
It's a golem? Okay I actually do know what a golem is? My mother was wrong. I do go to temple enough! LOL! Anyway I didn't even think of a golem. Pretty clever. So whoever is controlling the golem want's the beauty of the victims? It has to be the rabbi or the son. Or maybe the younger son who went to the mental hospital? SHEESE! I better read on to find out! Like I said this thing rocks! REALLY INTERESTING!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Okay so it does have something to do with the way the victim looks. With the exception of the two rabbis all the victims are or were beautiful. Sam is beautiful. That's what attracts it. I'm Jewish and I don't have a clue what this thing is. Like my mother said. "If I went to temple more often I might no more." Who knew that would come back to bite me in my butt? Great Job! I'm loving this!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Uh oh. This can't be good. I like how you keep calling the monster an "it". I mean you're not calling it a male or female even though it had the busty female thing going before started falling apart. I wonder if it makes a difference if it touches somebody who's beautiful like one of the boy's? I guess I'll read on to find out. Great job!
Heatherlina chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
The scenes of Dean weighing his options and doing research were awesome. I like how the story is building but still keeping me guessing on what's next.
Heatherlina chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Whoa Sammy's in trouble. Can't wait to read the next chapter and hopefully Dean can rescue him. Nice work!
celeste301 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
YAY! alls well with the world again WHOOOO!

loved the last few lines, wrapped it all up nice and clean.
celeste301 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
oh noes, poor Sam, at least his out now though, so yay! Go Dean, go kill it!
celeste301 chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
:O Dean, stop eating snacks and go help Sam *shakes finger at Dean*

btw, did I mention how addictive this story is?
celeste301 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
What a beautiful chocolate man! XD sorry, white chicks popped into my head when the creature called Sam beautiful.

Oh and btw OMG WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPY TO POOR SAMMY! *deep breaths* ok, moving on (to the chapter 4) lol.
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Oh awesome. The golem made a great monster.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Eww, ewww, eww on the decaying bodies. That's just gross...

OMG OMG OMG...it has Sam's memories and can break the wards? -dying-

I do love how Dean tells the golem it's nothing more than a cheap copy. That's... *sigh*

"Headache. Bad." - gee, you think?

Aww...what a great ending and a great story!