Reviews for Rose in the Wilderness
Yubella chapter 1 . 6/14
its a shame hagino's chance of survival was less than 3 percent. thats as good as dead in my track record.
Yubella chapter 1 . 6/14
Asrial chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Appreciate the story! Hope you get to finish it one day.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
are this chapter will continue?
ZonaRose chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Yeah Tsubael is here.

Good thinking on the bird keeping an eye on Mari.

I look forward to more soon.

Keep up the really good work so far.

ZonaRose chapter 3 . 7/22/2012

Good start.

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose };-
guncannon109 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I see the start of something great. You should keep going with this, I see potential!
guncannon109 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Aw, Akane! I think I'm going to cry.
guncannon109 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
... That was... wow, intense. Strong use of emotion, and the sense of danger is extremely well presented. It's as if this is a official continuation of the series. Great work.
Kryzdrei Gonzaga chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
can you please make more..need more chapters please...
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Adding to Faves.
Polerbair chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
In the paragraph that starts with Akane needing to talk outside with Mari there's a typo. In "far side of the balcony that overlooked a wooded are not too far for the camp grounds." I think the word are is supposed to be area but spell check wouldn't have caught that since are is a word too.

I couldn't finish reading this chapter and probably won't be reading more. It's just to sad.

Mari's suffering that loss was what I came to to fix and I just can't bring myself to read more about Mari suffering.

Much like the well meaning Michiko had almost done at breakfast before Akane cut her off. This story is only serving to remind me of Mari's loss.

Not that it's not well written though. The characters are all well in character. It's just not something I want to read about. :(
BobBQ chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Developing a closer relationship between Mari and Akane is a novel concept and I'm interested to see how it works out.

I quite agree with your thoughts on getting the characters out of the school. To have such an institute carrying on as normal in the midst of an all-out invasion is more than a little incongruous.