Reviews for Rose in the Wilderness
Asrial chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Appreciate the story! Hope you get to finish it one day.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
are this chapter will continue?
ZonaRose chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Yeah Tsubael is here.

Good thinking on the bird keeping an eye on Mari.

I look forward to more soon.

Keep up the really good work so far.

ZonaRose chapter 3 . 7/22/2012

Good start.

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose };-
guncannon109 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I see the start of something great. You should keep going with this, I see potential!
guncannon109 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Aw, Akane! I think I'm going to cry.
guncannon109 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
... That was... wow, intense. Strong use of emotion, and the sense of danger is extremely well presented. It's as if this is a official continuation of the series. Great work.
Kryzdrei Gonzaga chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
can you please make more..need more chapters please...
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Adding to Faves.
Polerbair chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
In the paragraph that starts with Akane needing to talk outside with Mari there's a typo. In "far side of the balcony that overlooked a wooded are not too far for the camp grounds." I think the word are is supposed to be area but spell check wouldn't have caught that since are is a word too.

I couldn't finish reading this chapter and probably won't be reading more. It's just to sad.

Mari's suffering that loss was what I came to to fix and I just can't bring myself to read more about Mari suffering.

Much like the well meaning Michiko had almost done at breakfast before Akane cut her off. This story is only serving to remind me of Mari's loss.

Not that it's not well written though. The characters are all well in character. It's just not something I want to read about. :(
BobBQ chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Developing a closer relationship between Mari and Akane is a novel concept and I'm interested to see how it works out.

I quite agree with your thoughts on getting the characters out of the school. To have such an institute carrying on as normal in the midst of an all-out invasion is more than a little incongruous.
Polerbair chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Looking good so far. Especially considering the first person perspective. From all of the stories I've read on this site it seems a lot of people have trouble with shifting perspective when writing in first person but you seem to be doing fine with that.

Also, as much as I hate seeing Mari in pain, watching her go through this process is looking like it's going to be pretty interesting too. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Polerbair chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I have a feeling this could turn out to be pretty interesting in spite of the slight conflict with the series. Well, if it can even be called a conflict.

It's subtle but from what I gathered from the series Master Commander Shivareal's experiment with Blue was something that would have gotten her in trouble with her superiors at arume command if they had gotten wind of it, as evidenced by the fact that Mari and Blue were evidence that needed being disposed of and since the town of Kaiho was virtually a ghost town It's doubtful the invasion forces would have had much interest in Kaiho not knowing a thing about Mari.

With the Novaal, the only remaining arume ship that had a reason to attack that specific area, being successfully destroyed by Hagino all should have been quiet there after that.

But that seems a minor detail. I'm especially looking forward to this AkaneXMari thing you mentioned. :)