Reviews for Empathy or Why He Liked To Work Alone
Yami-sama42 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
it sounds to me like the chain of memories is about italy's time with the holy roman empire and how he fell in love with him and then he left and never came back and then italy met germany and he's afraid HE'LL leave too

maybe?

anyway, i really like this story and it's p cool and if you ever get the motivation to write on this story again, i'd definitely read it :)
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I'm a bit surprised nobody had guessed it yet, so I'll post this. The memory was of Italy thinking back to his times of living in Austria's house with Holy Roman Empire. He felt nervous approaching the memory because he was scared he'd be upset, but felt nostalgic and enjoyed it none the less. When HRE was leaving, he was afraid that he would be taken away by someone else. The flowers were when they spent time with each together in the fields (I think they were Camilla flowers or something along those lines that represents innocence) and he didn't want him to go away so he felt pain and worry. I hope this is right. xD
thedarksideofhetalia chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I actually didn't think this one would be that good
YET AGAIN YOU AMAZE ME
AND HOW DID YOU KNOW FRANADA IS MY OTP
OH YOU
PurpleMousefurGomez chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Oh My! I love this so much!
You are a brilliant writer! Please update this! I also read The Way Things Are and that was brilliant too! You are awesome!
Agirlofmanyfandoms101 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
This is good.
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
such a grea story Update aand fill my heat with much glee
One-Eyed Lady chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Yay! You're back! Hn. Lovino was interesting. Maybe that mini-reading will help him and Toni work some things out?

I feel so bad for Liam- who'd want to deal with a bunch of insane nations anyway, much less if you could feel their emotions?

Thanks for clearing up the identities of the magic trio- I appreciate it!

Wait! Is that...GERMANY? *mini-squee* Oh, oh... oh dear sweet Germany you poor thing. Waah! Liam! So sad.

I absolutely loved that- thank you so much.

I am waiting expectantly for your next chapter!
One-Eyed Lady chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Unfortunately I have no clue what event you were talking about. Would fear of abandonment be refering to the time Germany was negotiating with Russia to improve relations between their nations? (and Italy made all those posters?)

By the way, in your closing author's note, it says "memory chain SOUTH Italy was thinking of," and I'm pretty sure you meant North Italy. (Just if you want to fix it, I'm not trying to be mean)

Great Chapter, I look forward to more. Thanks for writing!
QWASERDFGJUYCKFULL chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
O.O this.. Is... REALLY GOOD. Update soon! *bites nails in anticipation*
Chishio chuudoku chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
This is awesome! I can't even begin to express how awesome this is!
One-Eyed Lady chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
What an interesting story. I actually really like your OC. He's very unique. This chapter was funny, and also left me wanting more- good job. Please do keep writing and don't get discouraged by a lack of reviews. You've got something good here. (Just out of curiousity, is having an OC who can feel emotions going to make the nations deal with problems/issues they have hidden/repressed? That would be awesome!)

Thanks for writing.