Reviews for Advent of the Spiraling Ninja of Uzushio
mckertis chapter 1 . 1/18
And just where, exactly, is this "base of the spinal cord" located ? Keeping in mind that there's no such thing.
Reisbig2009 chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
All that I have read so far is Naruto getting help or saved by his mother, returned from the dead in a special puppet. While the puppet thing is interesting, it is boring reading that Naruto and his friends are so lame.
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 12/3/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming
crazyjim87 chapter 15 . 10/22/2017
It has been 2 years and a couple of months. Are you planning on posting a new chapter?
It is a very good story and one with next to no mistakes in grammar that i saw...
I would like to follow the story till the end
itachi-naru9902 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
AAa zll
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2017
Please update
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
;.; i just realized that this story hasnt been updated in year(s nearly) ;_;
BrentNewland chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
There's a reason Naruto spams clones - it allows him to analyze his opponent in great detail very quickly, at no risk to himself.
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 5/13/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming
anime Da vinci chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
predictable story not my type of story too mushy and sometimes it doesnt make sense
RayvnAshes2 chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
Polished into a valuable sapphire?
Aw, that's actually kind of cute. Careful, Sasuke, some people might get the wrong idea... :D
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
Poor Hiruzen. Also I was thinking for my Ryukage story of Sasuke using two chakra conductive tanto with hilts similar to trench knives. One used for Lightning Chakra, the other for Fire. Either that or a write mounted senbon launcher for lightning chakra to paralyze so he can interrogate with his Sharingan, and two tanto for fire chakra.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
If word quickly reaches Chiyo she can spread it to all the Sand nins, and they can attack Orochimaru before the Finals start.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
I don't mind a confident Hinata with a backbone, and a take no prisoners attitude, but do not make her exactly like Anko. I doubt anyone wants to read about a Road to Ninja Hinata.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
Part of me thought this would also have Sasori in it. Rasa was a terrible Kazekage and an even worse father though.