Reviews for Advent of the Spiraling Ninja of Uzushio
itachi-naru9902 chapter 1 . 8/16
AAa zll
Please update
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 7/11
;.; i just realized that this story hasnt been updated in year(s nearly) ;_;
BrentNewland chapter 2 . 5/14
There's a reason Naruto spams clones - it allows him to analyze his opponent in great detail very quickly, at no risk to himself.
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 5/13
that was good keep the chapters coming
anime Da vinci chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
predictable story not my type of story too mushy and sometimes it doesnt make sense
RayvnAshes2 chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
Polished into a valuable sapphire?
Aw, that's actually kind of cute. Careful, Sasuke, some people might get the wrong idea... :D
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
Poor Hiruzen. Also I was thinking for my Ryukage story of Sasuke using two chakra conductive tanto with hilts similar to trench knives. One used for Lightning Chakra, the other for Fire. Either that or a write mounted senbon launcher for lightning chakra to paralyze so he can interrogate with his Sharingan, and two tanto for fire chakra.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
If word quickly reaches Chiyo she can spread it to all the Sand nins, and they can attack Orochimaru before the Finals start.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
I don't mind a confident Hinata with a backbone, and a take no prisoners attitude, but do not make her exactly like Anko. I doubt anyone wants to read about a Road to Ninja Hinata.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
Part of me thought this would also have Sasori in it. Rasa was a terrible Kazekage and an even worse father though.
D chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
Read a lot of your story by scanning. Though I probably missed a few things I am positive that I didn't miss anything important. While interesting and divergent from canon this story seems a bit drawn out. It's almost like you're trying to encompass the entire canon series into your own story. Rather than that I would have suggested that you create your own story from scratch while including canon parts from time to time. The true art of storytelling is compelling readers to sit and embrace the entirety of the story. Where your story fails in this is the similarity between canon. You could have skipped a great deal or compressed much of what you have written without detriment. Still your story hasn't failed nor been too reliant on canon details. Overall it is a decent story with plenty of potential.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/1/2016