Reviews for Advent of the Spiraling Ninja of Uzushio
RayvnAshes2 chapter 7 . 6/27
Polished into a valuable sapphire?
Aw, that's actually kind of cute. Careful, Sasuke, some people might get the wrong idea... :D
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 4/26
Poor Hiruzen. Also I was thinking for my Ryukage story of Sasuke using two chakra conductive tanto with hilts similar to trench knives. One used for Lightning Chakra, the other for Fire. Either that or a write mounted senbon launcher for lightning chakra to paralyze so he can interrogate with his Sharingan, and two tanto for fire chakra.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 4/26
If word quickly reaches Chiyo she can spread it to all the Sand nins, and they can attack Orochimaru before the Finals start.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 4/25
I don't mind a confident Hinata with a backbone, and a take no prisoners attitude, but do not make her exactly like Anko. I doubt anyone wants to read about a Road to Ninja Hinata.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 4/25
Part of me thought this would also have Sasori in it. Rasa was a terrible Kazekage and an even worse father though.
D chapter 13 . 4/20
Read a lot of your story by scanning. Though I probably missed a few things I am positive that I didn't miss anything important. While interesting and divergent from canon this story seems a bit drawn out. It's almost like you're trying to encompass the entire canon series into your own story. Rather than that I would have suggested that you create your own story from scratch while including canon parts from time to time. The true art of storytelling is compelling readers to sit and embrace the entirety of the story. Where your story fails in this is the similarity between canon. You could have skipped a great deal or compressed much of what you have written without detriment. Still your story hasn't failed nor been too reliant on canon details. Overall it is a decent story with plenty of potential.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/1
that was good keep the chapters coming
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/14
Great chapter and plot
Rolling Guy chapter 2 . 2/1
Shiokitsu Salty fox
Kurogane Black steel
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
theres a demon restraining ocarina in dragonball.

tapion and hirudegarn
waterdemon9 chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
I just love this story ! I cant wait to see what happens next !
Illuminated chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
Nice touch having an appropriate summoning like that.
Illuminated chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
I think i have seen the skirt with built in shorts referred to as "Skorts". But wouldnt a kunoichi take advantage of any distraction she could get, and just wear booty shorts?
Eh, maybe just cargo shorts if she wanted to be comfy out in the field.
Esmereilda chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
I'm glad kushina and jiraiya had been there to comfort and support Naruto and look forward to the next chapter
Esmereilda chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
well at least now they can go back to their island where they will be safe from the ravages of war