Reviews for Be my Valentine
sir owyn chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
bum bum baaaaaa! love it!
Ghost maker 3 chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Great story 10/10 brveo
Kirbyhammer100 chapter 5 . 7/2/2014

5/10

I thought the concept of this story was brilliant, and I was excited to see what happened. But you ruined it. I'm sorry. You killed off a character for no reason, and honestly thought it was supposed to be a romance/comedy story, like the genre described. I enjoyed the concept, but hated the ending.
CN chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Come on man make a SEGUAL TO THIS
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
there must be a sequel to this story lone dark knight plz make im begging you plz
PS: DON IS REALLY A F***** AND IM GONNA COME OVER TO THAT F***** HOUSE AND BEAT THE S*** OUT OF HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU!
guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
plz make a sequel. I want to find out what happens to gumball after he kills tobias and Carmen does he go to jail? what will the chear leaders ay about carmens death
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I thought it was a super cute love story. Gumball killing his friends was a little intense though. but I really thought it was a nice idea other than the killing part.
guest1238 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
poor gumball and poor Carmen he didn't have to kill them he could just beet them up not kill them other than that I think they disurved it
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
they should rate this story to M
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Okay penny isnt really my fan
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
So cute... GUMBALL WATTERSON AND PENNY FITZGERALD ARE THE PERFECT TWO!
Unused Ac0unt chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Let's leave it here, let's not make a sequel. The ending was kinda weird so let's keep it like this. How about making a new story!
Lone Dark Knight chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
THAT'S IT! I'm going to do something that I should've done long ago. Insted of leaving TAWOG fanfictions, I should just top Don's reveiws before they get too far. So time to stop hs reveiws.
Fudgeball chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Don, stop it already. Why don't you just stop stalking Killer365 and do something else. You don't know jack sshit of what it is to be a good writer. So go do something else besides sitting on a damm chair in the computor ffucking up all the hard work people put into theirs stories. The internet doesn't need douches like you here. And I ffucking double dare you to criticise what I have done. Because I have a lot off people here having my back. Having friends and less enemies pays off. Now get the ffuck out of here and don't EVER harrass anyone again.
olivia chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
o cum on:( plz put another 1 on soon!i really wanna c wat pennys reactioon is:'( pllllllllllllllllllllllllz?