Reviews for Be my Valentine
Ghost maker 3 chapter 5 . 5/14
Great story 10/10 brveo
Kirbyhammer100 chapter 5 . 7/2/2014

5/10

I thought the concept of this story was brilliant, and I was excited to see what happened. But you ruined it. I'm sorry. You killed off a character for no reason, and honestly thought it was supposed to be a romance/comedy story, like the genre described. I enjoyed the concept, but hated the ending.
CN chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Come on man make a SEGUAL TO THIS
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
there must be a sequel to this story lone dark knight plz make im begging you plz
PS: DON IS REALLY A F***** AND IM GONNA COME OVER TO THAT F***** HOUSE AND BEAT THE S*** OUT OF HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU!
guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
plz make a sequel. I want to find out what happens to gumball after he kills tobias and Carmen does he go to jail? what will the chear leaders ay about carmens death
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I thought it was a super cute love story. Gumball killing his friends was a little intense though. but I really thought it was a nice idea other than the killing part.
guest1238 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
poor gumball and poor Carmen he didn't have to kill them he could just beet them up not kill them other than that I think they disurved it
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
they should rate this story to M
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Okay penny isnt really my fan
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
So cute... GUMBALL WATTERSON AND PENNY FITZGERALD ARE THE PERFECT TWO!
Unused Ac0unt chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Let's leave it here, let's not make a sequel. The ending was kinda weird so let's keep it like this. How about making a new story!
Lone Dark Knight chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
THAT'S IT! I'm going to do something that I should've done long ago. Insted of leaving TAWOG fanfictions, I should just top Don's reveiws before they get too far. So time to stop hs reveiws.
Fudgeball chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Don, stop it already. Why don't you just stop stalking Killer365 and do something else. You don't know jack sshit of what it is to be a good writer. So go do something else besides sitting on a damm chair in the computor ffucking up all the hard work people put into theirs stories. The internet doesn't need douches like you here. And I ffucking double dare you to criticise what I have done. Because I have a lot off people here having my back. Having friends and less enemies pays off. Now get the ffuck out of here and don't EVER harrass anyone again.
olivia chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
o cum on:( plz put another 1 on soon!i really wanna c wat pennys reactioon is:'( pllllllllllllllllllllllllz?
Lone Dark Knight chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I'm talking about people who sent me PMs about my other story TAWOG on Facebook, not Fugeball. And besides all of ose people who PMed me apologized to me. So I'm going to update this story sooner.