Reviews for Ahsoka Tano and Captain Rex Are Dead
nomohakon chapter 40 . 2/13
Words cant express how much i like this alternative reality story!
blue candlelight 13 chapter 40 . 8/17/2016
This wa really good! I liked all the different cultures influencing Shili, and the soundtracks at the bottom of the chapter.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 40 . 2/5/2016
To start a new life can bring you peace, but remembering your old one will bring you purpose. And purpose is the only thing that creates A New Hope.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 39 . 2/5/2016
Scars bind together those that bear them.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 38 . 2/4/2016
Freedom can also mean choosing to bind yourself to something.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 37 . 2/4/2016
If you bury pain in the soil of your mind, it will tear you apart. But reveal it to the light of others and it will grow into a tree that shields you within its' boughs.

(What do you think of these parables for your bonus epilogues? I tried to keep the feel of TCW episodes' opening text with lessons that I felt match your narration)
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 36 . 2/4/2016
Faith in an ideal is greater than faith in a person, but faith in people is the highest ideal.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 35 . 2/4/2016
When opportunity appears, it must be seized.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 34 . 2/4/2016
And that is one of the best, and yet...worst endings ever. I don't know why. I mean it's well written and everything but it still leaves me nothing but sad.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 33 . 2/4/2016
Really that is the only thing that would truly make sense as the origin of the Force.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 32 . 2/4/2016
Damn
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 31 . 2/4/2016
Again your descriptions of the environment are highly evocative.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 30 . 2/4/2016
Just a shot in the dark, but I think the place that feels of greed would be a gambling parlor, while the place that feels of pain would be an S&M "dungeon" and the one that feels of loneliness is a slaver's shop. Also was very interested in Cody's reaction in this chapter and Ashla's unexpected talent for lying. Also loved the conversation with Shaak Ti.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 29 . 2/4/2016
Another incredible chapter!
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 28 . 2/4/2016
It's difficult to describe what this chapter does to me... But it's all powerful.