Reviews for Ahsoka Tano and Captain Rex Are Dead
Beloved Daughter chapter 40 . 12/4/2013
Really great story! Thanks for writing and posting!
mecaka chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
Oh… I hate when I get to the end of one of your stories. They're all so GOOD. You know what I would like to see you write? An AU where Ahsoka and Rex and anyone else you deem fit to survive Order 66 having a more direct hand in the events of the original trilogy. I think it'd be cool to explore that. It'd be fun to see if that would change any of the outcomes.
mecaka chapter 38 . 9/3/2013
I KNEW HE WAS ON SALUECAMI! I KNEW IT! I love how you keep bringing Cut and Suu back into your stories… xD
mecaka chapter 37 . 9/3/2013
I love your Barriss chapters. I LOOOOOOVE them. I didn't realize how much I hated the season 5 finale until I started reading how you wrote Barriss. PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP WRITING STAR WARS FANFICTION!
mecaka chapter 34 . 9/3/2013
So, Ahsoka and Turion are the reincarnated of Ahsoka and Rex?! Ohmigosh! xD
mecaka chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
Yay! Ashla lived! And she wanted to be Ahsoka's padawan… that is SO bittersweet. I really liked this chapter!
mecaka chapter 23 . 9/3/2013
Ohmigosh! You brought Cut an Suu back again! xD I am so HAPPY!
Lionheart Rising chapter 40 . 8/24/2013
Somehow I didn't realize this had updated, which is qualifies as a scandal in my book.

Wow, that was fantastic! I adore the way you wrapped it up, with everyone leading their own lives, but yet still somewhat connected. As always, the mentions of Cody and Barriss at the end were much appreciated, and I can just see them being the founders of the rebellion. I also liked the implications of the Skirata clan; the Republic Commando books are quite good, for the most part.

Glad I finally got to finish this!
-Dryad
Eirian Erisdar chapter 40 . 7/22/2013
Oh, this was beautiful. Utterly beautiful. I like how you let Cody redeem himself. The end was so sad, but had a glimmer of hope all the same... although Rex and Ahsoka had to pass on some time, reincarnating them together was gloriously melancholy and deliciously fluffy.
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 34 . 7/14/2013
I. LOVE. THIS.

I'll try to come back when I'm a little less strapped for time to give a more detailed review (and read the bonus chapters), but for now I will just thank and applaud you for this creative, elegantly-crafted, heartwrenching fic. I am far from caught up on the Clone Wars series, so I had to do a lot of character research as I read, but this was vibrant and lovely and always interesting. Brava.
laloga chapter 40 . 3/20/2013
[applauds]

Yay! Fantastic close to a fantastic story! I love how it feels like the story keeps going even though we're not around to "see" it; after all, if we've learned nothing from this fic is that nothing truly ends...it just changes. Loved the idea that Cody and Barriss are disseminating the rapid-aging cure to the other clones, and that Jesse helps them out with it.

I also love how you showed the clones gradually finding their own paths. They were together most of their lives by necessity, but it's good that they take the chance to explore different ways of living, to find out what they each *want* out of life. Really well done. :)

Loved the description of the want-ads that Gus was looking through - it was really neat and Star Wars-y. :)

This has been one heckuva journey you'be brought us on, and I've enjoyed it immensely! :D
Sarge1995 chapter 40 . 3/17/2013
My friend, it's a great end to a great story. This leaves you right with the feeling that everything's going to go upwards from here, no matter what the problem. Great work!
Count Mallet chapter 40 . 3/17/2013
Technical woes have delayed my reading & reviewing. Thank goodness for a dependable laptop for me to use to catch up.

It's nice to see a sense of closure in the final epilogue... and not a rushed, forced closure that many authors (or television shows for that matter) end with, but something that leaves the door open for the characters to do pretty much whatever they wish.

I liked the mentions of the seductive Zeltron women... probably because I recently read Laloga's story she spun off of the spa challenge.

Also nice to see Gus & Jess still serving as upstanding citizens by turning in a casino slicer and getting complementary perks most patrons could only dream about.

I also liked Gus' dilemma. He has a chance to serve in the wing guard, something that should be natural for him. Yet his bond of brotherhood to Jesse is still strong as ever.

It was also nice to see you write one more time where Barriss is a hero. With the Clone Wars Finale taking the shocking twists it did, I've actually had to change ideas for or flat out scrap future stories because she would have been a key character.

I'm not sure if it was by design, but it seemed as if Hope was a recurring theme here. It's nice to see you include different themes and concepts in each chapter (or set of chapters).

It's been a fun ride following this story.

- Count Mallet -
cHr0n0sPh3r3 chapter 40 . 3/17/2013
Written excellently as usual, sorry I havn't been around, no excuse. But yes this has been another very enjoyable read, thank you very much for the oppurtunity to do so! I hope to keep seeing and reading more of your works. Til next time!
impoeia chapter 40 . 3/16/2013
I can't help but keep being amazed at how well you peg these characters, though by now I should be used to it. The choices you have illustrated for Gus and Jesse were perfect. These two, more than CHooper and Tup, were dedicated to the ideals of the Republic, though of course, their characters led them to value different things and to take different approaches. As such, the choice of Gus to become a cop was as perfect as Jesse's to become a rebel. Gus has that love for order and and the courage to protect and to see things done right that a cop needs. Jesse has the adventurous and rebellious streak that all freedom fighters and spacers need and that helped him become part of that rather interesting mission on Umbara.

The fact that now all of these brave men have a destiny of their own creates a deep sense of satisfaction, though I also feel a bit of sorrow over the fact that they broke up. But I guess, that is all part of growing into an individual and separate from the enforced closeness of the army. And i must say, as a final chapter, this was perfect. A bit of nostalgia for a time past and things lost, but so much hope for the future. Loved how you brought in Clan Skirata, the serum and how you brought Jesse, Cody and Barriss together. Those three would make a very well-balanced unit in the struggle against the Empire.

*Sigh* I never like it when a great story comes to an end, but this is an ending I could look forward to. Loved it and each and every chapter afterwards. The entire story was riveting, well-written, wonderful in plot and character. I'll miss it.
507 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »