Reviews for Sorrow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Noooooooooo fuck no don't kill Brittana man.
ThrillerWillRoll chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is excellent ! The end is so shocking, we can't imaging it. This is heartbreaking but really good !
anissabrittanamore chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This made me a sad panda:( but very well wirten!
anissabrittanamore chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This made me a sad panda:( but very well wirten!
Chloe4naya chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
My reaction: YOU CAN'T KEEP THAT AS A ONE-SHOT! *starts coughing because I just woke up*

Ok no but seriously. How do you manage to capture us with so few words? Can you make this into a fic..?
Brittana-Forever-LOVE chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
wow very very deep,

amazing, great job
Liz chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I really loved this fic. It's heart breaking and emotional and i loved how you wrote it:) fantastic job!
mindvacation chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
so sad but i love it! especially with my immortal playing in the background *creys*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was really beautiful and if you listen to my immortal while reading this it makes you want to cry. Great job.
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
wow..heartbreaking..and yet touching at the same time..nice one naya
blueashke chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
:sniff: You're mean. Poor Britt Britt.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Really buttercup? How rude to give someone a lacklustre review on an amazing story while demanding that they change the title. This story clearly had a lot of emotion behind it and anyone who knows the song it is named after also knows that it's a perfect title.
Sadpanda13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Beautiful simply beautiful it was haunting and touching and sweet and it made me cry! I personally love the title I think it's fitting absolutely fitting to the story! Another brilliant story well done!
Buttercup chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Good story but please just do one thing for the world okay? CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FIC!