Reviews for Those Great Indoors
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Hilarious story. I could see this happening in an actual episode. Buford and Adyson? I could buy that, although as of Night of the Living Pharmacists, I suspect Buford might have a different love interest. Anyway, great story, as usual.
secretwritergirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
awesome.
storyman123123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
way too often, people try to make uncommon pairings work by going WAY too over the top, making it overly romantic, and basically shoving fluff down the reader's throats. you have a masterful way of hinting at the possibly-deeper relationship between the two, while keeping to the integrity that, albeit a lot more capable than one, the kids are only 11-12 years old, so romance isn't and shouldn't be as developed as most people want to make it to be.

the characterization of buford was especially impressive. i could imagine this even being in the real episode, which is hopefully what you're going for right here. and i completely agree with your sentiment of melanie being adyson's mom, which, by the way, you portrayed the relationship really well between the two.

i've read a hella lot of mushy gushy fluff between phineas and isabella, and it's really refreshing to see a different take on the characters of the series. plus, i've always thought adyson deserved more respect and time than she gets.

all in all, great job and masterful writing!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was stinking adorable! I love the idea of Melanie being Adyson's mom and you had them all in character.
PFTones3482 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awww, this is so cute! I can totally see this happening.
parva primula chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was so sweet! And I just loved the part with Xander.