Reviews for The World is Becoming Smaller
Leni chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
There are several stories of Belle falling in love at the Dark Castle, but I believe this is the first old from Rumplestiltskin's point of view. Beautiful, just beauitful.
Rangult chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
That's amazing! Thank you)
wine.and.sun chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Doom's never read this beautifully.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
that was just perfect! :)
JustMe chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow. Lovely. I was especially charmed by him carefully avoiding stepping on her bare feet. So cute.
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
You can weave beautiful pictures with your words.
RLNTonks chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
YAY! :D A HAPPY STORY! This was just wonderful:):) I loved it! You should try more of these happy things. They're so wonderful if you'd give them a chance :P ;) 3
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wonderful! Simply wonderful I just love the prompt for it _.
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I swear, I can hear Rumpel speaking the entire time. You've got a marvelous grasp on his voice, and of all the emotion I'm craving after that episode. Thank you for making my visit back to a wonderful one.
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
So sweet. I love how little things have so much meaning with Belle and Rumpelstiltskin. Like the tea cup and him putting it on the stand in place of the gold cup, like Belle setting her book aside here. It's just so...perfect.
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was so lovely to read after tonight's episode. It matches it well. Rumpel has such a unique voice and is such a fascinating character; it's a mark of your talent you're able to get his voice down so well.

"But he much prefers her version to his own."-I like the idea of the way she tells the stories giving them new life and meanings, kind of how the show does that with our beloved fairy tales!

This was so passionate and charming and heartfelt and I really have to compliment you for not putting a kiss in. That would have just been too much at this point in the relationship. This is the guarded optimism of falling in love. Enchanting read!
ber1719 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Slightly happier, but it still depressed me! :( I think the possibilities that are Rumpel/Gold are so endless and I like the theme of racing against time that you've infused into this story. It really adds another fascinating layer to an already wonderful idea.

I'm getting more and more excited about reading the rest of your one-shots. If they get much better I'll be in trouble. XD
Skyrere chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
so sweet and sad at the same time.
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I love your little short stories. Another great one.