Reviews for The Many Layers Of A Beating Heart
LovexAndxFate chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Wow. Beautifully written. Absolutely incredible story and your talent is out of this world. You had me smiling, crying, laughing, and *loving* throughout and I think that is the sign of a true author. You took two people and 24,000 words and created a world that I didn't want to leave. Thank you for sharing.
Meg
LovexAndxFate chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
AWWWWWWWW! Okay, that was beautiful and adorable and all things sweet! I LOVED this chapter. Incredibly well written. I really don't know what to say other than amazing job.
LovexAndxFate chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Incredible. Stunning. This, my friend, was a work of art. I felt my heart and soul ache and rejoice with them and the way you wrote this is simply beautiful. I feel like I should say more, but my words are failing me because I don't think words would do this justice. Just incredible.
Meg
LovexAndxFate chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
So. Freaking. Adorable. And beautifully written! I loved the line "How like her to sneak up on him and push him off the edge." Wonderful! And they're finally closer to bringing the stealing kidnapping asshole down thanks to Hardison. He deserved that one, considering Parker is officially off the market (at least in my mind).
LovexAndxFate chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
And the plot thickens. I'm usually more of a fan of straight Eliot/Parker cuteness, but I quite like this case idea and it is helping keep things interesting. And this was another wonderfully written chapter. Poor Hardison. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. :P
LovexAndxFate chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I really can't get enough of Eliot taking care of Parker. Like, I may have a problem. This was once again adorable and really well written and I'm definitely interested to see where the plot takes us. And of course, more Eliot Parker sweetness!
LovexAndxFate chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
RIGHT! Totally legitimate theory. And this just got interesting. Another great chapter!
LovexAndxFate chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I'M IN LOVE! :D 3 :D This was SO awesome! I loved how it went from typical Parker/Eliot banter and eye rolling to getting a bit more serious to being sweet. In the Parker/Eliot sense at least. I can't wait to read the next chapter! You're an amazing writer!
Nova802 chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
This was lovely! Thank you so much for sharing!
MzRenai chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
been looking for this story for a while - finally found it again and guess what? I had already bookmarked it!
Anyway - great story!
jjgeraghty chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Love the story! I hope you write a sequel sometime!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Awesome
Stefanie chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Thank you, this was wonderful.
southrnbygrace chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
I have to say this is a great Eliot and Parker story. I think you did a wonderful job with them and I'd love to read more from you about these two.
Anastasia-FFBF chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Oh this story is beautiful! Love the characterization of Parker! The evolution is clear, and yet so spot-on!