Reviews for Dancing You
dksaga chapter 1 . 7/24
That was lovely. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Happy-Go-Lucky4535 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Awwww! So cute! I ship this so hard. :)
StakeMeSpike04 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very sweet. Loved it!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
just lovely and not the least bit heartbreaking. I love the happy endings
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
"You know," he says, without thinking—the first words he has spoken without playing out the chess game in his head for years upon years. "I have an old book I've been meaning to bring by the library. If you're not too busy dodging suitors, we could…?"

Aww..Im really glad he said that! ;) Youre writing them perfectly, really!
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Lovely!
Maggie Moony chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is one of the first Rumbelle stories I ever read and I still love the sweetness of it.
Jillian chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This...is...beautiful. :)
Teddy'sTwin chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Such a cute style- the writing was so poetic! Thank you for the great read! XD
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Too bad it's unlikely we'll see that scene in the show.
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
"Gold is an old dragon. He'd rather sleep atop his hoard." my face at that line. my FACE. This is perfect, you are perfect. The nuance and bitterness and tired malevolence you put into every line, I love you. I'm gatheringbones over on tumblr and I just followed the shit out of you.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
omg YES YES YES XD! This one is the best one yet! God if it wasn't for the sad damn fact that the bitch queen has her locked up we could get this damn it WHY! Still I loved it _.

BYE BYE!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Gah... if only this had been canon. It would have fit in seamlessly.

But what's they're doing in-show is brilliant as well.

Anyway, loved your take on all the characters. They felt so true & real.
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I have butterflies in my stomach right now. :3
LifesDarkFire chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love this story to pieces! I became truly attatched with this pairing after tonight's episode and I'm so glad I came across your story it's exactly what I wanted to read. The way you describe everything is just so poetically beautiful and the interaction between Rumpelstiltskin and Belle is just heartwarming. I wish that your storybrooke Belle was the one on this series! I hope you write more with this couple, because I am addicted.