Reviews for Between the Soil & the Sky
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 4/8
I'll keep an eye out If you ever find the time to finish this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 4/7
Getting the hints that Ben might not be as nice as he seems. And that Bella just might be in over her head with him.
Annie chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
You promised... Please finish the story. Thanks.
gab000 chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
So completely captivated by this story! The development of the characters makes it seem all the more realistic, and I love your writing style. Really glad that Bella finally stood up to Renee, and I can't wait to see what becomes of that altercation. I'm willing to stick with you to the end of this story. So, I hope the writer's block passes, and I hope to see more updates soon. :)
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
I'd strangle Renee. Js. Love this fic. Hope everything is okay with you. I see its been quite awhile since your last update. I too battle with my writing. My first fic was like clockwork. My second multi-chapter fic has been much harder to keep up with because of RL, my health issues and writer's block. I know asking you to "hurry up and update" is like asking me to do the same thing. I'd do it too if I were on a place to do so. I'll put this on alert. Good luck to you.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Now that's a kiss! Irina is a past flame, huh. I was secretly hoping Edward would have waited for her. I only assume Bella is still a virgin. That's kind of how I've read her. But maybe she tried to move on. Idk. But that was a great chapter. As Edward said, so much for moving slowly. Lol.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
Awww. Friends again. Starting anew. I like that. I wonder if Jacob will be an issue? And Alice...I can't help but wonder about her whereabouts now.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
So, they meet again. Edward is probably matured but I'd say he still has feelings for Bella. Maybe buried, but still real feelings. Same for Bella. I'm wondering how things went for her in HS after Edward left. What about Alice? Did Bella move on and experience typical teenage life, or did Charlie and Renee smother Bella until she left for NY? Still loving. I'm trying to be better at reviews. I apologize for skipping several chapters. Oh, and I'm pimping you shamelessly on Twitter, FB, and my Blog. You need readers and more reviews for a story this well written.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Poor Edward. So jaded and falling hard. Bella is so clueless. Ben is her first love, and we all know how at age sixteen you can't see any other future than with the one you're dating at the moment. (I'm 42...with a 24 year old daughter so I've been there myself long ago, and also cab view this situation from the perspective of a mom with a heartbroken child)
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Pot-smoking Jasper is too funny. Poor Alice has a wrecked home life. Edward is afraid to speak to his father because of his sex profession. Angela has a crush on Edward. Ben is flirting with Bella, and Bella is eating that up like candy. What an OOC fic! Love it!
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hi. Loving this so far. A slightly nerdy Edward is a good thing, and I more feminine Bella is a nice change from the norm. Rec'd by my good friend and beta, Kare831. I tried to look you up on Twitter, but the search comes up empty. If you're around, I'm lakermom37 there. I'd love to chat.
Pinkster Lily chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
I really liked reading this story! I wished there was more of it, but I understand that life gets in the way sometimes. Please please please update soon! I'm excited to see what happens next, if Renee will flip a biscuit, etc.

Pink
MistiS chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Hi, I was going through my alert list and seen yours hasn't updated in a while. Hope everything is going okay for you and you can come back soon. I miss this story. ;)
DitsyDruidess chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
Just finished reading this story. I enjoyed it just as much the second time as I had the first. Can't wait for you to have time to continue.
Thea-sofie-95 chapter 24 . 4/21/2013
Good story! MORE fast please! :)