Reviews for Between the Soil & the Sky
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
So, they meet again. Edward is probably matured but I'd say he still has feelings for Bella. Maybe buried, but still real feelings. Same for Bella. I'm wondering how things went for her in HS after Edward left. What about Alice? Did Bella move on and experience typical teenage life, or did Charlie and Renee smother Bella until she left for NY? Still loving. I'm trying to be better at reviews. I apologize for skipping several chapters. Oh, and I'm pimping you shamelessly on Twitter, FB, and my Blog. You need readers and more reviews for a story this well written.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Poor Edward. So jaded and falling hard. Bella is so clueless. Ben is her first love, and we all know how at age sixteen you can't see any other future than with the one you're dating at the moment. (I'm 42...with a 24 year old daughter so I've been there myself long ago, and also cab view this situation from the perspective of a mom with a heartbroken child)
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Pot-smoking Jasper is too funny. Poor Alice has a wrecked home life. Edward is afraid to speak to his father because of his sex profession. Angela has a crush on Edward. Ben is flirting with Bella, and Bella is eating that up like candy. What an OOC fic! Love it!
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hi. Loving this so far. A slightly nerdy Edward is a good thing, and I more feminine Bella is a nice change from the norm. Rec'd by my good friend and beta, Kare831. I tried to look you up on Twitter, but the search comes up empty. If you're around, I'm lakermom37 there. I'd love to chat.
Pinkster Lily chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
I really liked reading this story! I wished there was more of it, but I understand that life gets in the way sometimes. Please please please update soon! I'm excited to see what happens next, if Renee will flip a biscuit, etc.

Pink
MistiS chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Hi, I was going through my alert list and seen yours hasn't updated in a while. Hope everything is going okay for you and you can come back soon. I miss this story. ;)
DitsyDruidess chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
Just finished reading this story. I enjoyed it just as much the second time as I had the first. Can't wait for you to have time to continue.
Thea-sofie-95 chapter 24 . 4/21/2013
Good story! MORE fast please! :)
yagalinus0420 chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
Oh my...did Esme do the same thing to him as Renee did to her? Will her mother FINALLY butt out of her life? Will Charlie FINALLY put his foot down and tell Renee to back off? I SO NEED MORE! LOVE IT!
violetsbroketherocks chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
sujari6 chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
Edward and Bella's relationship is their business and she should tell her parents so.
anu1289 chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
Awesome chapter! I really enjoyed reading it and I love how Bella finally stood up to her mother and told her about Edward! :)
DBrandonCullen chapter 24 . 2/8/2013
Great chapter. Please update soon.
sparlish chapter 24 . 2/7/2013
Wow - what a fabulous story and I'm still loving it - love that Ben wanted her back and she was brave enough to tell her parents. Thanks for writing.
Courtney37 chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
YOU GO BELLA! Renee was on my last nerve the witch! Lol! I'm so glad she "talked" to Edward before all that went down which by the way that talk was HOT! Loved it! Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
888 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »