Reviews for Between the Soil & the Sky
HollywoodTwore chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
Been so long since you updated, I had to go back and read the previously chapter, but I really liked this one! I'm glad they're out in the open about it, and although I did feel slightly bad for Ben, no one can compete with a geeky Edward. Even a pushy renee. Thank you for posting and update whenever possible!
Linzzer220 chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
YOU'RE KILLING ME! Haha gahhh I need them back at school now! Ugh Renee is sooo freaking annoying! Thank god Charlie has some sense to act sane. Poor Bella-but at least it's out in the open now. I totally understand about keeping secrets from parents-there's great relief when things finally out in the open but then you have to wait for the rest of the blow. The aftermath.

Can't wait for the next update-please let them go back to school and she makes Edward "happy" by touching him. A. Lot. Lol ;)
mamacat20 chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
I still want to smack Rene. She annoys the hell out of me.
SunflowerFran chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
Great chapter...worth the wait. Bed wanted another chance...too late.
And I love how Bella just blurted it out, and now feels liberated!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
I won't give up on this one. I did have to go back and reread a few chapters to remember what the hell was going on though. HAAA! I'm so proud of Bella's Thanksgiving outburst. I get psycho enraged when I read stories where family members bully each other and that's exactly what was happening to her. Yep, Ben is still creepy. A little less creepy, but still creepy. Hope life eases up on you.
fuz chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
I admit, I had to refresh.
But then it all came back in a rush, so goooood.
Thank you.
DutchGirl01 chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
Really enjoyed this chapter, you did an amazing job as always.
stormy315 chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
great chapter...renee must have been desperate to set her up...what will they say about edward being her boyfriend? ...looking forward to the next chapter...
katiej1 chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
Thanks for the update! Been so long, I had to re-read this all over. I'm glad I did though because it made me remember how amazing this story is. Love it!
SmillaGW chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
Lovely chapter, looking forward to the next one.
sparklevampFTW chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
I saw this updated earlier and I was so damn excited and happ, but pissed because I needed to finish doing important things first, and I was sad cuz I wanted to be the first to review. :C but idc now because I can READ IT NOW YAY SO HAPPY.

Omg haha Ben y u so awk.

And then suddenly, A WILD PHONE SEX SCENE APPEARS!

Man I really fucking hope no one can hear her.

Okay yay because I would scream if her mom heard and demanded what was going on. I didn't think you'd do that, but with fanfic, there is always the possibility of unnecessary drama.

"The bad feeling at the pit of Bella's stomach intensifies as Renee eyes are warily, the smallest hint of regret in her eyes." Typo? And please tell me she didn't invite the Cheneys.

Fuck.

This is the worst, most awkward thanksgiving dinner ever.

I bet he's gay or something.

Oh dear Jesus make Renee stop PLEASE.

You go, Charlie. Charlie ain't gonna take any of ya shit.

Ugh finally Bella left. I really just wanna jump into the story and smack Renee in the face.

I feel kind of bad for Ben. He needs his Angela pronto. That's always been my favorite Twilight couple after Edward and Bella.

"Also, please don't fail to remember that I love you." MY HEART. I think this might be my favorite quote of the whole story so far. Idk it's just simple and sweet and lovely.

Aw man. Cliffy. Boo.

Dont think I'm being mean, but there were a lot of typos in here so maybe you should go over it one more time.

and also SCREEEECH I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. Well really, I would've loved anything as long as the story updated because I love love flove it so much and the wait for the this chapter broke my heart. I'm really excited for the next one though, because I wanna see Renee go apeshit haha. She is the character I love to hate.

I know you're probably super busy, but I wanna rec a book to you. It's called Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I started reading it yesterday and literally could not put it down. I read all 416 pages in the span of 24 hours because it was so amazing. I mean, idk if you'll like it, since everyone has their own opinions, or if maybe you've already read it, but I think it was incredible and that you might enjoy it. And if you read it and don't like it, may I forever be scorned as a book lover.

K THANK YOU FOR EXISTING AND WRITING I LOVE YOU BYE.
AxJay26 chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
I had to go back and refresh myself on a few chapters. I re-read the dance one, where Ben calls Bella lame, and the first and second chapters. As well as chapters 22 and 23. (holy sexy time batman!) And, oh my goodness, the extent that I loved this story before all just came rushing back. This chapter was particularly amazing. I loved Bella's blow up about having a boyfriend, I seriously thought she might roll over and just go with Ben to be a people-pleaser, but NOPE! And it was fantastic. I love her and Edward together, their little phone conversations are so sweet. I'm getting all lame and "I want a boyfriend-y" so I should probably just go to bed now, yeah? Yeah.

Thanks for updating! No rush on the next one, I understand life gets a little crazy sometimes, just remember to come back to us every once and a while.

-Abbey, xoxo
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
LOVE IT! I am soooooo glad that Bella finally stood up to her Mom and told her the truth. I am sure that no matter what her annoying Mom says, her Dad will stand by her. I am so proud of Bella. I can't wait to read more... Thank you for updating..
sparklymagpie chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Thanks for the update. It was nice to see you back. I like how she figured out her moms plan and outed herself and Edward. And resolved the whole Ben thing. Looking forward to the next chapter when you have time.
Merrily