Reviews for Between the Soil & the Sky
sparklymagpie chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Thanks for the update. It was nice to see you back. I like how she figured out her moms plan and outed herself and Edward. And resolved the whole Ben thing. Looking forward to the next chapter when you have time.
Likeisaid chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
great update
XxTwilghtxFan101xX chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Need more, need more Xx
Lilypad10 chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
You go Bella Swan! I am so proud if her and it is time that she tells her mom that it is her life ti live!
ummzarah chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
I love your updates - this is one of my "drop everything and read" fics.
gabby1017 chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Good, it's out... Renee is so annoying...
Gennell chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
I hope life treats you better. Thanks for this update. I enjoyed it. But that Renee is a trip!
sherylb chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter! Glad it is out in the open. I think that it won't matter what Renee and Charlie say at this point, as E&B are in it together.
Erikajo chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
That was great! Still love the story! Thanks so much for the update. :)
Capricorn75 chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
OMG- I cannot stand Renee! What the hell is wrong with her? I am SO glad that Bella stood up for herself, and revealed Edward as well. Funny how Ben now sees what he missed out on. Hopefully you'll be able to post again. soon and real life won't kick your butt so hard. :-P Regardless, I'll be sticking around!
debslmac chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
chicalicious chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
So excited to see the email notification pop up! I truly love this story so much, even though I did need to go back and read the last chapter, and I will always wait patiently for the next installment. I'm so irritated by Renee, but she obviously didn't realize how much her daughter has changed. Of course Bella should have told her sooner that she has a boyfriend, but just because Renee thought she was single why did she have to assumer that Bella would want to rekindle her relationship with Ben? I'm proud of Charlie for coming to Bella's rescue. I'm also really glad that Bella told Ben that there isn't a chance for them getting back together. The phone sex was hot! Really excited for these two!

BMSCullen chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Nim, i will always wait for your chapters and new stories because you are a one of a kind writer and probably person too. I love the meaningful-ness of your stories and how heart touching they are. I pray for quick updates but i would honestly patiently wait a year for a chaptef XX
wal70 chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
dreampills chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
love bella for just blurting it out. much better than the alternative!
thanks for a great chapter!
885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »