Reviews for Between the Soil & the Sky
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I'm really happy you are writing another story.

Great first chapter and I can already tell that I'm going to hate Renee:/
BMSCullen chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Ladie's and Gentlemen, Nim's back! WOO! I have been for what seems like 10 years for your newest story and I am sooo egar to read it! The brief plot didn't sound like one of yOur stories, yet i know that you could make any plot fantastic woth your words. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, XX
Thats-So-Alex chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
It seems interesting so far. :) I'm looking forward to where its going, and as long as it has HEA at the end, I'm all for it. ;)
Trashlife chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Eeeee! A new NimC story! You literally just made my week!

Amazing first chapter, very intrigued as to how it plays out : )

Trashy
Nauni chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Ah! Loving it so far :)
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Great start so far. Can't wait to read more!
bearygirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Cant wait to read more.
that kiwi chick chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Sounds like this'll be an interesting story
xPeekay chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Eeep, a new story, a new Bella and Edward! Assuming that was Edward, of course, PLEASE don't let it be Jacob again! :P Floppy hair and glasses-Edward sounds A-DOR-ABLE but I alm also hoping that he's not as we would expect! Collapsing to the floor! CUTECUTECUTE! I just love how all of your Edwards are different-TBL Edward would swear like a sailor if it happened to him and it WOULDN'T happen to PrinceWard! :P

Your new story is really intruiging, this Bella seems different and I like how her idiosyncrasy is her love of colour and I adore how she paints her nails a new colour everyday! I know I couldn't do it-I haven't painted my nails in months!

I also love how you are using third-person this time; there's a place to use first-person and also a place to use third-person and I think you've made the right choice with this story.

I can see that Bella's mother will become a problem especially if/when Bella becomes friends with Alice, who I'm sure is not all what she seems. And I LOVE that she's a darker Alice, not a predictable, shopping, colourful one.

Carlisle (I'm guessing it's Carlisle) is a sexologist? I had never heard of that before this, LOL! I like that Bella tried her casserole, it shows that she's more open-minded and accepting, like when she didn't want to label Edward as a nerd before she knew him. And she BETTER get to know him.

I'm loving your title, btw.

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EDWARD! OMG if her neighbour isn't Edward I'll be so shocked! Please be the cutie pie that he seems to be! Although you never know, he could be a complete asshole lol.

Loving it already!

Keep. On. Writing!
Fatal.Attractions chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I'm so glad you're finally back with a new story! I've definitely missed your writing. How long do you plan for this story to be? Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
ADADancer chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Yay another story! I look forward to reading more.
mani12191 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I can't imagine this being so angsty! But oh man, I have a feeling I'm going to love it. Renee sounds like a piece of work though. Can't wait for the next update!
dreampills chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
omg, you're back with a new story! super super excited.

i love how a conversations discusses both religion and job titles, especially in such a short amount of time. hilarious that trying out this 'small town' doesn't seem to be going so well so far for the swans. haha.

love the nail polish obsession! i personally hate anything on my nails and will pick it off before the color can dry. but it looks so pretty!
NeatoBandito chapter 1 . 2/10/2012