Reviews for And That Means Comfort
GoldenDearie chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I'm no good at writing, but love to read stories about these characters. Why is Bae in a mental institution? Enquiring minds wanna know.
More, more! Oh, and did I ask for more? :)
Celeste K. Raven chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love your writing style, I tend to write a bit like that when I'm writing something emotional (so, all the time) and it's really fun. I also like the fact that you chose the book THE HOBBIT, because I really, really love that book. So many memories...

You did a perfect job capturing Rumpel.'s emotions, but why is Bae in the hosbital? Who is he (in the real world) in this story? This is no critque (that wasn't the point of the story so it shouldn't really matter) I'm just interested to know.

Write On!
Anscombe chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww, that's actually a really sweet story. I feel a little annoyed that ABC didn't do that! But still, it was really just well sweet! Good Job!
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Nnnngh, agony. It hurts so good.
ber1719 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh my gosh, this was beautiful. It still made me sad, but also really happy because Rumpel gets somewhat of a happy break from his grief. The man is so complex and I think you've captured that quite well in this story and all of your other stories as well.

Out of all of them, Dancing You was my favorite. But I think this one came in at a very close second. Simply because its these three characters together!

I can't wait until you open up your Tumblr for more prompts! Much love! xoxoxo