Reviews for Misunderstood
SilverBullet123 chapter 6 . 4/14
Loved the story , great job on the story , and keep it up!
And whens the next chapter the wait is killing me so much!
Loved the story
Whens the next chapter the wait is
killing me!
esmeraldakitty chapter 6 . 1/24
OMG YOURE SUCH A GREAT WRITER!
Angela3000 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Awesome
Jw'D chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Oh man this is one of the best fan fictions I ever read. U know how I know? Because it made me cry. I know its weird. But it was just so touching. I'm looking 4 part 2.
DrewAtGamingEnterprises chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I was listening to "Run Away From Me" by DotEXE while i read this xD
Anon chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
His name was originally Zach but he legally changed it to gumball
omarguest chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Dude hurry up I've waiten for like more than 4 months and its really tempting to see what penny will do when she sees gumball again will he take her back.I also want to see how gumball will react when everyone tells him it was tobias this whole time and also make chapters really long and put like till chapter 15 and the cops chase him in one of the chapters.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
ERNIE You Are Not ThE FARTHER
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
G
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Please continou
Zachtendo 64 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This is by far one of the greatest fan fictions of all time. It has a pitch perfect plot that is put through by like all the characters. This fan fictions is awesome. FIVE STARS.
Critic- BudderGumball chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
This has been an amazing story and I loved reading through this as it kept me interested through the entire story. It has an amazing plot and fantastic naration of a third person perspective. It shows action, romance and keeps tension etween the characters. The only problem I have had was that the story developed too fast and there was no time for a good description of a new introduced character to be placed. It was a great reading experience.
My overall rating is... 9/10 it was amazing and loved every moment, but it developed too fast. Also congratulations on getting into the tawog awards!
lskitto chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
POST THE NEXT CHAPTER, I WANNA READ MORE
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Linkin Parker Andres. LINKIN PARK. YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SO FREAKING EPIC-LY AWESOME FOR THAT!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »