Reviews for Touch
Kristina chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
It was amazing :) You are such a good writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
FLUFFY
Wolfy22 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
CUTE! I love it :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ugh. I wish these kind of moments WERE in the whatsit story (Hint hint). And ack that story was gorgeous :) just when I thought it was perfect you dropped their kid in there xD so adorable!
ForeverSunshine13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love Murtagh/Nasuada SO much! I really don't think there's enough about them. Thank you so much for giving them this fic, a fic where they have a future together and they're happy. So many I read are sad and I don't think they deserve that. Great job!

Sunshine
CitrusyGoddess chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awwww! SO CUTE!
Karka chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
this is very sweet. nice insight into the lives we wished for them.
cherrybubble chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh my gosh, I did not expect the kid! I thought it was their first reunion after Murtagh left! I started cracking up when I realized. Awesome story!
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Lovely. "Mommy..." certainly surprised me. What a tender loving scene.
Selah Ex Animo chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Ah! Happy, shmexy Murtagh/Nasuada! With a kid and some sweet family bonding to round it off! As is probably obvious from all the exclamation marks, I quite enjoyed this story. I shall be sure to bring along a fan when I reread this, xD (because my goodness, so hot, 8D)
Elephantsandtoasters chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I love it! This is so sweet, I've always wanted them to end up together and your story just makes me smile so much. Thank you for existing, and being brilliant too :)
willowbreezes chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Personally that got a little toooo sensual for my taste, but the ending was a complete surprise! lol! Fluff is good, but personally I like the less intense fluff in the other longer story that I cannot spell the name to save my life. lol! Very well written though! :)
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was so cute. xD I liked it!
Idalove2read chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Yeah! awesome! that was quite...nice ;) :D
Bastetmoon chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I love Murtagh and Nassuada together
and you pulled it off brilliantly!
This is amazing!