Reviews for Innocence in Her Smile
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I loved this! It was really sad and sweet and interesting. I loved how you explored Cat's character and took risks and incorporated stuff from the show and it was just a really beautiful piece.
Crazy Freakshow chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love it... I can practically see Cat's expressions throughout the whole story. You write her really well! I love how even though she lost her innocence bit by bit, she never stopped acting like the Cat Valentine we all know and love.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love it. It felt right that Cat never intruded on Jade's relationship with Beck- very mature of her. And the ending, my goodness, when he complimented her smile. I melted.
And it's true. Friendship can be sweeter than a romance, especially a great friendship like theirs. I'm glad Cat came to terms with the fact that Beck will always just be her friend.
When you said, "then it happened" before she kissed him for the movie, I thought you were implying that she had her first time haha
binxfanfic4 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Interesting... I like it. Good job.
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is really good. I think Cat is a lot more of a complex character than people give her credit for. Thank you for writing this. :)
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I thought it was unique because there aren't a ton of stories just about Cat. Cat is probably my favorite character and I think there's so much more to her than what everyone sees. The little parts about Cat's past were well done. I've personally always wondered what her past was like. The stories that you've written so far are quite good and I hope you continue with it.

-Princess-Warrior 17
Liviyan chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I loved it, absolutely. Im kinda picky about Bat fics, b/c they are my absolute favorite ship in the show, them being my 2 favorite characters. I dont like fics where they rush their relationship, or where they even start off dating (with a few exceptions). I loved how you took Cat's life and took it step by step, and you kept them SO IN CHARACTER. I LOVE THAT in a fic! And believe it or not, I like how you made it so that they aren't together at the end...it seems to fit their story better. I also like how you incorporate the episodes and their interactions into this. I enjoy your writing style immensely, and I want to see more from you definitely. ]

Liviyan
burptwerp chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved this! My favorite part is the part where Cat's dad plays Snow White with her. The part with jade telling cat that Santa and the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny aren't real was really really really sad. REALLY WELL THOUGHT OUT AMAZING FUNNY STORY OF EPIC CATTINESS! The baby part was exceptionally interesting! Sorry this review is so long.
XCandreLuvX chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
They were supposed to be together! I know my username says I ship Candre but that was before I started reading Bat stories. Beck and Cat were supposed to end up together! Or else it's going to make me cry . . . :(
Live.Write.Love01 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I thought it was wonderful! You gave such an great in-depth image of Cat's life while she grew older; putting some angst in there when her father died (during the first few stages of her life I thought that her mother passed away, not too sure why now...) and creating that edgy character that's her brother. Speaking of which, he got me a little curious at times, and I love the way you portrayed him! It was great. Oh..and the lunch box he gave her was pretty cute, not going to lie. I could go on forever about him, grr. One last thing though - about the paint on his arm. See, the deep/creative person within me is overlooking this and it got me wondering if it was really paint, or if it was a bruise. Or something.

Don't ask, I don't know. Haha.

Your style of writing is another amazing thing - and all of the other characters were spot on. Not a lot of people can do that, but you did! And I agree with you about exploring the friendship of Cat and Jade!

Well, if I continued I think we'd be here forever! Overall, it was definitely one of my top favorites! Amazing job :)
Jiska5 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
The part when Cat was little, almost every time I said to myself awwwwwh and than I thought wow good job because that's really Cat. I also loved how she got to know Jade and how they bond because of the singing but the friendship with Jade was the most beautiful thing of the story because you put it in words exactly how Cat and Jade would talk to each other but still with love you know.
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Cool story, it W's cool to see cat's pov, I kno u can't help how u feel, but Kt felt a little wrong to read her thoughts on beck. Jade being her friend and all. It almost felt like ot should have been tori's pov. Bit still good writing.
2munchkin2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
utterly amazing

i love bat :]
frostkillinghour chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This was beautiful. I usually have a hard time reading Cat-centric things because a lot of times writers don't do her justice, but you did.

Great job!