Reviews for Portal Cubed
Funnybombninja chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
Wow
Snowstar20 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Chapter 1-4: Awesomeness!
Chapter 5: Guess what? Wheatley's evil! Me- ;_; what's the point of going on...
I literally just stopped at the end of chapter 5. From what I've read so far, there's going to be no character arc or redemption for Wheatley, so... Yeah. As you can see, I'm a huge Wheatley fan, and evil!Wheatley just isn't going to work for me.
AmalyaSoramuni chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Oh my god, cliffhanger.
AmalyaSoramuni chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
I'm in the middle of reading, but I just wanted to say THIS IS AWESOME.
Reader chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
First person, then switch to third person and back to first again. Since I'm one of those guys who frown upon writing in anything other than third person, dialog and quotes excluded, I'd like to point that out.

Other than that, it's a good read. Bookmarked it in case I feel like reading it again.
randomSWEDISHperson chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
This story was... AMAZING!
No, more than amazing. It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Now then, where is the sequel?
Not wanting to rush you or anything, but you are an amazing writer and I would really like for this to get a sequel, or something like that...
You making Wheately the villain really made this story different. I like it.
Kickwarp chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Awesome
chilled blood chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Im glad chell lives! If she didnt one of us would have hunted you down. There is alot of us (as shown in those awsome credits). Its fun seeing your fake name on a storie you didnt write but obsesevly checked your email for because you wanted more;).

If i were Chell i would keep the long fall boots. I hope you
come back to this storie because there are a bunch of
branches i can see the storie going off on, even if they dont
involve chell.

On a side note... Dose any one know what happend to black measa? Its mentiond i think in half life 2 that a test goes wrong but thats all i know.
Smorgesborg chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Ummm... what?
That could just mean that he died with open eyes.
SupahNyanCat chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Great job putting the ending itno your own words!
Leytra Incorporated chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
On behalf of everyone who reads this:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU WITH NEUROTOXIN!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
That story was awesome,as a result,
I shall not fill your lungs with neurotoxin,however you shall remain testing untill you expire,
so chop chop you only have 60 more years left give or take.
chilled blood chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Cool stuff! I want the last non offical chapter! A chapter exploring the time when Black Maesa was still active would be cool. You could write about the people there, what they stole and if they came up with any origanle tec.
Invader Viceroy chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
continue and its very good
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »