Reviews for The Black List
a chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
once again very intrigued. Love love love how CB are scheming friends. Oh how i miss that. And circa season 1/early season 2 i would've said Derena but I just can't stand him anymore so ima go Serenate if thats ok. But ultimately you can do whatever you want. Uhm I can see that you are just setting everything up. Can't wait to get into the thick of things. Also i'm worried Dorota is going to be implicated...
purple-passionate chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I am really interested to see what you make of this. I have never read anything like this on fanfiction. I really hope you update soon.
pty chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I vote DS. I kinda need it right now. And I actually enjoyed the Chuck and Blair interaction. It's so them.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Love your story plz make it serenate love them :)
sallysally chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Looking forward to Chuck & Blair's first encounter. Interesting story plot. :)
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Interesting topic. I like that Blair, Eleanor and Cyrus (LOVE him) get along so well and I'm really curious to see how you continue the story. I have to admit, not being from the States, I know very little about Communism there, I mean I know the basics (not just from watching "The way we were"), but still I'm curious how you develop the story (and how our snobbish UES'ers (or Hollywood royals) come into contact with it :-))! Hope you update soon again!
a chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
so im really really interested to see where this goes. I love period pieces and I don't think I've ever come across a 50s fic in this fandom. Can't wait to see how Chuck fits into this!