Reviews for A Very Long Day
thelittlequietone chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Is there going to be more? It would be really lovely if there was more on the way. This story has been very good so far and I like the thought of snape being a father.
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
you know non magical people and children wont hate someone just because there different. there are probably some children in that town who dont like her for different reasons.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
hahah I really don't think Minerva would ever say "Whoa" but other than that, a good story so far! Hope you continue it!
bob chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Yo, A little feed back on this chapter. First your English phrasing is very good, which is a surprise because normally their is just one odd word or sentence that screams not British.
Second, having a niece about the same age, if a bully was to come up to her and HIT her i would expect her to defend herself physically and beat the snot out of the other Brat. Now THAT is the only way to stop bulling. .WORDS.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Lol! Wow. This is just so good! ,
Unavailablefornowon chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
so zoe can change her eye color..hmmm. does this mean shes lik an unpracticed "metaphor-" ?

alsoo im off to read its all for you but i dont wanna spoil it by reading this bonus chapter...unless this bonus chapter isnt in its all for you. in which case i would but how do i know for sure?

k. ya. im babbling anyway.. depending on how long it takes me to read, ull receive another reveiw soon.
1066AndAllThat chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Oh my word! What happens next? I need to know! That was a great beginning to your full length story and I CAN'T wait to read the rest of it. I will wait (im)patiently for it to be posted :)

So glad that this isn't the end of the Severus and Zoe saga!
Hazpotsfan chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Ohhh my god, did you really just do that to us! That was an awesome snippet but I can't believe you're making us wait weeks to find out what happens! :( Even though I know she's going to hogwarts from one of your other short fics, but still! Need to know whats going on. Pleaaase get your long story out soon! ;)
Sydney-Jo chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
A-are you serious? You leave me hanging like that? What do ya mean, Severus won't let her go to Hogwarts? Oh my goodness! I know that she ends up going because of 'A Father's Right,' but OH MY I didn't know this happens before! Now I 5000% cannot wait until you can get the full story out! And I wish you a wonderful day, too, even though you do torturer me so :)
MrsSofiaSnape chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Let me say how much I enjoy reading about Zoe since the beginning. Thank you very much for sharing your writings with all of us. I cannot wait for Zoe & hopefully her adventures at Hogwarts. Maybe she can, if she goes to Hogwarts, a friend name Sofia hint hint :). Anyway thanks again.
Sydney-Jo chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Oh I really like the color changing eyes! It's so nifty! And I like that game they played at the end hahaha :) They should've asked Teddy about it when he was there!

I love that Zoe's so interested in potions. When she gets to Hogwarts, everyone will be like, "Duh, she's Snape's daughter!"

OMG you have the full-length story ready? Now I'm really uber excited! Ah I can't wait! :)
Hazpotsfan chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Ohh nooo its the end of your glimpses! Knew it was coming but it still makes me sad, I've been loving every single one of them! This was a good end to the chapter, really cute :) I absolutely love love love your series and can't wait for your full length fic! Hope you start posting soon! :)
1066AndAllThat chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
I'm really sad that this was the last glimpse, but so super excited that the full length story will be posted soon! :D This chapter was SO good! I loved it! I just really enjoy the interaction between Severus and Zoe, and how they can be so different yet so alike each other at the same time. Also, your attention to detail is what makes your writing so good...like how Severus kissed her finger after healing it...such a simple act, but speaks volumes as to how much he cares for her.

Can't wait to read more of your work! :)
1066AndAllThat chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Yay! I was so happy to see a new chapter posted! This was brilliant - I just loved seeig a softer side of a Severus, and yet, you kept him in character the whole time! I loved when he said that he didn't know whether to be proud or astonished that she had taken on three boys, though I think deep down he was proud of her! Poor Zoe it was one hectic event after another for her, but Severus was right in his thinking - she'd always have him to protect her and reassure her that she's not 'a freak'. Also LOVED these two phrases 'his little Slyhterin' and 'his little girl'!

Brilliant as always and I can't wait for the next chapter(s)!
Sydney-Jo chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Severus is such a wonderful father! I love how you write him! I can't wait to see what you have planned: I'm looking forward to it being awesomely long! :)

And I hope you have a wonderful day, too! :)