Reviews for We Baba Ngivelewe
bats-randomness chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aw! So cute! (Made me want to watch loin king 2 again... well now I will!)
Bob's cookie chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
SO much emotion for the little bird... :) I liked this one better than the first!

Any chance you'll be doing one featuring "The Lion King One and a Half"? (laughs) That wouldn't have as heavy a dramatic feel as these first stories. xD But it may help Dami tollerate Timon and Pumbah.
Plasma Theluji-Koni chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
this was just great i love how you brought up all the questions i remember asking myself when i was younger and i really like how you showed how damian related to the movie.
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aw this was cute. I must admit, the coloring in the lion king 2 has always bugged me a bit, but Damian needs to chill a but on the criticism. And the endin was sooooo sweet. I love DaddyBats :) it makes me want to hug something soft :D later
JannahFlower chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
OMG! THANK YOU Chikorita-Trainer1 for making this... I'm not like it, I LOVE IT. I manage to put Damian feeling into the movie very well. He just need to be patients for the Batfamily to accept him wholly, especially Tim. And I love the moment when Bruce show his concerned toward Damian. I Love the Father and Son moment.

Oh reading this, also giving me another idea. I hope you don't mind if I wrote this. When you mention Tim, I know they don't get along well but it kind of remind me of the movie Brother Bear.

Kinai of course would be Damian, Tim would be Denahi and Dick would be Sitka. I figure that if Damian and Tim still can get along someone else will pay the cost. Like the scene where Kinai and Denahi arguing about the fish and because of that argument Sitka died to save his little brothers. Well that was just a suggestion... And Thanks again... You are AWESOME.