Reviews for 300 Oceans to Cross
That is so sweet and so Luffy :P
heroesneedalancer chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
#luffyproblems
(Hahahaha, couldn't resist.)
Of course Luffy would worry about something like that. He'd be nothing without it.

Fridgelogic: Did Luffy just cause the extinction of the giant rabbit species? o_o"
heroesneedalancer chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Aaaw, Usopp, getting sentimental! This really makes you wonder how it's like to be old with friends dying left and right. ;A; With a lifetime worth of memories of adventures.
heroesneedalancer chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
HEH. It's like Sanji who never got a wanted poster that actually looked like him.
A cute moment caught in 300 words. :3
heroesneedalancer chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
WHIITEEBEEAARRDD! ;A; Good job. You have successfully stabbed our hearts 267 times, shot them with 562 bullets, and pummeled them with 46 cannonballs. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

Nice atmosphere you created.
heroesneedalancer chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Two words. Luffy. Nakama.

Really lilke the way you wrote it in second-person, literally puts us in his or her feet.
DracoJane chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Bahahaha XD I love this! When I read that Luffy had no meat it as like "now the world is going to end" XD
DracoJane chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Amazing! I could so see Usopp doing this and as soon as I saw "Even as a young boy, I was famous for my bravery and charm" I said "Oh god!" Bahaha he never changes !
DracoJane chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow this was amazing :)
Ysaye chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
XD

Oh yes.. I would've thought that Luffy decimated the entire wildlife of the entire island in just two years, was a bit surprised when there were some left alive.

Probably a good thing he's always travelling around (for the islands) and never stays too long usually...
redmustarddd chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Hahahaha(:
Ysaye chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Nice! I really liked it how Usopp was satisfied although things probably never went as planned with the Strawhats' craziness. ,
redmustarddd chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
:,C
Sniff...beautiful.
The Sinful chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Cute.
Phalanx chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Of the three drabbles you posted so far, I like this one the best. There is just something that's so melancholic in that last line.

Also, Shanks and Buggy interaction is always makes for a good read!