Reviews for Sunrise over Montmartre
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
what i wouldn't have given for that episode. bravo. have you seen the doctor who van gogh episode?
B-Dub33 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
How do you do it? You have taken a seemingly inconsequential scene in season 1 and turned it into a major insight into Tom's character. And on top of that, weaved in a subject that is very close to my heart. Art (and your writing, of course). Amazing! I'm enjoying "Orion" immensely, by the way. I've said this before, but I'm very thankful that you share your talent for storytelling with the rest of us.
jn2116 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Really enjoyed this story!
angelscatie chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great story. My favorite line of the story has to do with Tom's "lack of ambition to climb the rank ladder"... please continue in this Universe that you have developed.
Kurbits chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great little story you gave us there! Thanks!
tayababy chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
wow. very poignant. I always knew Paris was smarter than he looked, and the Green Ensign thing was more or less an act :P

Can't wait for your newest adventure in the future!
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
As much as I don't like to think of Tom Paris with anyone other than a certain half-Klingon, I really enjoyed this story. Once again you've got the characters down to a tee, had me hearing Harry's sighs and everything. Also, on a more serious note, it makes one think how they're changing the world with their "five francs." Overall, a much deeper story than first glance would indicate. And those are the best kind. Well done, as always. (And I absolutely loved your verbal renderings of van Gogh's art...gave me chills.)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2