Reviews for Danzo's Team
Borusa Ryalam chapter 12 . 5/21
Definitely an enjoyable read; I normally despise Danzo, but you made him likable here! And I love how Team Seven is growing under him; I can only hope that you someday return to it
Bearmauls chapter 12 . 11/15/2017
This is a fantastic story. sad it seems abandoned, but maybe a miracle will occur and we'll get more chapters :)
Parodia the Silent chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
You have my love for referencing Serial Experiments
tenshiakuma14 chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
This fanfic was very well written. A few flaws here and there but it was nothing I couldn't handle. Loved it. Very disappointed and sad that this story is not continued.
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 9/30/2017
very good
Ash0011 chapter 12 . 8/24/2017
good fic even though it seems dead now
125b chapter 11 . 8/6/2017
Update
IheartVaria chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I love this story! The portrayal of Danzo is absolutely brilliant and a really decent break of the Evil & Twisted Danzo cliche. Plus, the line: "I have always wanted to defeat you; How could I pass up the opportunity to instruct someone who has accomplished my lifelong goal as a mere academy student." absolutely killed me with laughter. It made Danzo seem more human and I loved it.
GuestHasName2 chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
i never got why people love shadow clones so much, a person's brain can only process so many information at a time, and 10 big pops of knowledge in your head at once will probably kill you, or you'd just forget it anyways. Now an uchiha may be able to actually abuse shadow clones, because their sharingan can remember things forever and they might have a genjutsu to slow down the memories, but a normal guy with a lot of chakra will die or forget that stuff in a week.
GuestPicksNames chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
i feel like danzo could've taught them better honestly, all kakashi taught sasuke (his star student) is tree walking in like 2 months of missions. Sasuke learned everything on his own until the chuunin exam final month. Even here he only got faster and learn chidori but it makes sense cuz he wouldn't need genjutsu or fire against gaara. the rest of his students learned tree walking from em and the power of teamwork
Yo chapter 12 . 6/3/2017
Keep writing
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2017
Enjoying the story. And it says something that evil Danzo is a better teacher than Kakashi :P
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
Damn your Danzo is soooooooooooooooo oc. Is like reading a diff character then Danzo lol
Monster King chapter 12 . 3/4/2017
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it and it was very enjoyable.
Catharmel chapter 12 . 2/14/2017