Reviews for Danzo's Team
Amazing! plz update
kasiavdl10 chapter 12 . 10/17
awesome story so far loving it plz update soon n love the way all the characters develop equally loving it continue on plz
Thank you so much for writing this. I eagerly wait for an update to this amazing story
Luccian chapter 12 . 8/22
You've got an interesting concept with a well-written story here. However, due to some of the A/N I've been seeing, you don't seem to update I will ask, is this story abandoned? If not, I'll eventually come back to Follow it, if it is, I, in turn, will abandon it as well.

p.s. It's good to see you add some Naruto pranking scene(s), especially in the middle of the Forest of Death, considering the fact that well...they've been in there before and know it is as dangerous as the nickname suggests. Fake! Mokuton RULES!

p.p.s Does Yamato/Tenzo exist in this universe? I mean, Danzo's implied that Orochimaru's experimentation still happened (and caused his banishment? defection? abandonment of village?) but that talk in ROOT hospital made it seem like Orochimaru DIDN'T succeed...or at the very least, Danzo doesn't want to sacrifice 60 newborns just to get one baby alive with the bloodline because A) it's hard to find/steal 60 newborns and B) those newborns could all end up being Konoha-nin or C) one at a time is too slow for him but my interpretation made it seem like Orochimaru didn't succeed with YamaTen. (Yeah, I merged Yamato with Tenzo. Problem? Just be glad I didn't use "YamaTenzO" which I was planning to at first.)

p.p.s. Sorry to keep bothering you with all that rambling...
Luccian chapter 6 . 8/22
I just read the A/N at the bottom about Shadow Clones and I just had to share my theory.
My theory on the Shadow Clone Technique is that for ordinary mass clone creation, it is massively distracting if and only if the original is also fighting. Shadow Clones, is a technique created by the Second Hokage, and he lived during the era of war. First it was the shinobi version of the Warring States, and then the Great Shinobi Wars, and from what we've been told by canon, Tobirama Senju was the logical, smart brother between Lord First and Lord Second. This meant that the Second Hokage probably only used Shadow Clones as scouts, suicide jutsu, or mass attacks (imagine the damage of 500 Fireball Jutsus aimed at a Ninja village or since Lord Second was a prodigy when it came to Water Jutsu, imagine his team using Fire Jutsus to vaporize any visible water sources -springs, lakes, etc.- and then having Lord Second use his mastery over Water to draw it out of the ground/atmosphere).
I also believe that the reason that the Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu does not affect Naruto in the slightest, is that he. is. an. idiot. He doesn't really think things through or know about the knowledge transfer until Akatsuki begin to move in Naruto Shippuden, so it is likely that he feels something when his Shadow Clone pop but he doesn't really pay attention (other than the fact that a Shadow Clone died, that is), so it wouldn't really bother him.

Anyways, I seem to have written a paragraph so I'll stop now. Sorry about the...erm...going off on tangents...hahaha *nervous scratching of the back of my head* I'll leave now...
Ibskib chapter 2 . 7/24
I don't know if this story is abandoned or not, but if it is ever continued it seriously needs more proofreading, and a decent beta.
I found way too many sloppy errors in this chapter, mostly typos and errors in the vein of homophones, that indicates little time has been spent on proofreading before the chapter was uploaded, or the author just doesn't know how to proofread properly.

These were just the errors I remembered, there were at least half a dozen more that I noticed during my single read through:
a grown - a growl
explicatives - expletives
out their - out there
your so tired - you're so tired
regimin - regimen
root - Root
Ibskib chapter 1 . 7/24
solider - soldier
Iryelb chapter 12 . 7/22
This was a really good story, I feel bad that you died before ever getting to complete it.
He ripped it out of DlShisui's skull.
subzerodx chapter 12 . 7/9
I hope that your workload decreases so you update Danzo's Team
DJmiso chapter 12 . 6/22
..did you die? i always ask that question whenever someone hasnt updated in a long time. it's a bit absurd to ask since if the person was dead they would be unable to answer but if they are alive, i like the receiver to think that i'm being a bit of a retard, haha. in any case, if you are alive, you should continue. i've slid past this story on many occasions mostly because i didnt like danzo, but then i took the chance and this ended up being a more dynamic choice than i was expecting. you included all the changes that could occur at such a nail. i, and more than likely everyone reading this fic, really would appreciate it if you were to continue.
MatteoAcioli chapter 3 . 6/16
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 5/25
This is a different take on on the different sensei idea but I like it.
The only thing that I particularly have a problem with is the fact that Mito had Kurama's name; they made a pretty big deal over Kurama giving his name to Naruto in canon and from what I inferred from Mito's personality she didn't particularly care for the fox and considering what Kushina's seal was like for him and that Mito is likely to have played some part in its creation, I wouldn't say it was impossible that she hated him. and with that the only way I can see her getting the name is torture and I don't really think that she would care enough to bother.
Anyway the main point I was trying to say was that Naruto seemed incredibly disrespectful by just throwing Kurama's name around, when, had she got it in the 'proper' way by befriending Kurama, she would have mentioned how important respect was.
HarukaAika chapter 5 . 4/30
Juts gonna say it... I love this Fanfic. It is very well written with only the occasional grammar mistake. A fabulous plot and described with precision.
(Your so lucky to go to Harry Potter world XD)
looking forward to the next chapters
fascalia chapter 12 . 4/1
Oh fucking hell. This is bloody awesome. I do hope you will continue with this one, since I will haunt you if you don't, like seriously. I just love how you can describe jutsus and politics and characters so goddamn well. It's amazing. I wish I had that quirk to my writing, where your skillset of just those things highly exceed mine own. And don't care about the reviews down there that don't acknowledge this fics worth - this fic is one of the best ones I've read in a long, long time. So please, please continue.

(Loved Sakura btw)