Reviews for Danzo's Team
Ibskib chapter 2 . 7/24
I don't know if this story is abandoned or not, but if it is ever continued it seriously needs more proofreading, and a decent beta.
I found way too many sloppy errors in this chapter, mostly typos and errors in the vein of homophones, that indicates little time has been spent on proofreading before the chapter was uploaded, or the author just doesn't know how to proofread properly.

These were just the errors I remembered, there were at least half a dozen more that I noticed during my single read through:
a grown - a growl
explicatives - expletives
out their - out there
your so tired - you're so tired
regimin - regimen
root - Root
Ibskib chapter 1 . 7/24
Correction:
solider - soldier
Iryelb chapter 12 . 7/22
This was a really good story, I feel bad that you died before ever getting to complete it.
He ripped it out of DlShisui's skull.
subzerodx chapter 12 . 7/9
I hope that your workload decreases so you update Danzo's Team
DJmiso chapter 12 . 6/22
..did you die? i always ask that question whenever someone hasnt updated in a long time. it's a bit absurd to ask since if the person was dead they would be unable to answer but if they are alive, i like the receiver to think that i'm being a bit of a retard, haha. in any case, if you are alive, you should continue. i've slid past this story on many occasions mostly because i didnt like danzo, but then i took the chance and this ended up being a more dynamic choice than i was expecting. you included all the changes that could occur at such a nail. i, and more than likely everyone reading this fic, really would appreciate it if you were to continue.
MatteoAcioli chapter 3 . 6/16
THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING GOOD
MY GOD
HOW DO YOU DO THIES
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 5/25
This is a different take on on the different sensei idea but I like it.
The only thing that I particularly have a problem with is the fact that Mito had Kurama's name; they made a pretty big deal over Kurama giving his name to Naruto in canon and from what I inferred from Mito's personality she didn't particularly care for the fox and considering what Kushina's seal was like for him and that Mito is likely to have played some part in its creation, I wouldn't say it was impossible that she hated him. and with that the only way I can see her getting the name is torture and I don't really think that she would care enough to bother.
Anyway the main point I was trying to say was that Naruto seemed incredibly disrespectful by just throwing Kurama's name around, when, had she got it in the 'proper' way by befriending Kurama, she would have mentioned how important respect was.
HarukaAika chapter 5 . 4/30
Juts gonna say it... I love this Fanfic. It is very well written with only the occasional grammar mistake. A fabulous plot and described with precision.
(Your so lucky to go to Harry Potter world XD)
looking forward to the next chapters
/w/
fascalia chapter 12 . 4/1
Oh fucking hell. This is bloody awesome. I do hope you will continue with this one, since I will haunt you if you don't, like seriously. I just love how you can describe jutsus and politics and characters so goddamn well. It's amazing. I wish I had that quirk to my writing, where your skillset of just those things highly exceed mine own. And don't care about the reviews down there that don't acknowledge this fics worth - this fic is one of the best ones I've read in a long, long time. So please, please continue.

(Loved Sakura btw)
Matdeception chapter 4 . 3/30
I don't even have enough anger to rage at large parts of this particular chapter.

One: Naruto isn't as annoying, or dense, or outright stupid as portrayed. You want to strip the chafe from Naruto, make it more realistic, then I expect the fact Kishimoto has purposefully stated he kept Naruto Comically dumb to keep the series lighthearted to be done away with as well.

Also, Taijutsu. Even if you're going by the Academy standard (Which generally makes little sense) Naruto still had higher scores/skill then several people, and matched with many others. Kiba and Sasuke were the only ones with higher grades in Taijutsu.

Naruto Failed Ninjutsu (Which makes absolutely zero sense, since he can do both the Kawminari (sp) and Henge [to absurd degrees]). He failed Genjutsu (Bunshin).

Simply put, you went with an idea (Danzo teaching, good) but didn't really think about how changing the teacher completely obliterates what Team 7 was like in Canon by this point in time. You actually continually go out of your way to show their character flaws, some of which is flanderized to such a huge degree I feel sick reading them.

Also, Naruto freezing? After everything Danzo did? That's just canon re-hash with a different perspective. Simply put - Share the god damn misery of fucking up rather then following the cliche/canon stupidity of making Naruto out to be a flaming retard just so you can insert supposition and explanations.
That One Guy chapter 2 . 3/30
Why be an eternal jackass in the quest to become Hokage when it's so much more fun to give your rival headaches and additional paperwork? XD
chaosmagez chapter 12 . 3/29
Really well done story.
THE BLACK PRINCE OF DARKNESS chapter 12 . 3/23
Nice take on Naruto!
i love it!
is this story abandoned?
Dazzle chapter 12 . 3/21
This story is neat. Thanks for writing!