Reviews for Danzo's Team
Muzaka chapter 3 . 10/8
This chapter was just awesome! You didn't make the ninja world too idealistic or too dark, and you gave Team 7 really good instruction to become true shinobi! I really like this Danzo, which isn't as most fanfic writers depicts him, but more like canon even if he is a bit too much kinder in comparison. It is a really good job how you make them train their skill and learn the basics. They will turn into capable shinobi and not just overpowered one-trick ponny.
novelreader chapter 2 . 9/19
Well I'll give him this he's one hell of a teacher... he actually does his job... *yeah Kakashi I'm looking at you, apart from the tree exercise and the one-on-one training with Sasuke and the supposed training with Sakura on her genjutsu, I don't remember Kakashi actually teaching any of his students, oh wait there was also teaching a new style of rasengan to Naruto aaaannnd I don't remember what else but part 1 had a few teaching moments but he did somewhat do a decent job, well not really, supplying emotional support I guess, well at least he cared about his students...*
novelreader chapter 1 . 9/19
Honestly the whole entire fic is well impossible. There is no possible way for Hiruzen to even consider giving Team 7 to Danzo unless something extremely drastic happened to Naruto to release the fox in accident or something and Kakashi makes a very very bad mistake that kills somebody either client or a teammate and Hamura and Koharu both vouching for him. I think the anime and the manga both implied Hiruzen did not trust Danzo one bit and dissolved ROOT after the Uchiha Massacre, he only kept Danzo around due to an old friendship and because Danzo's really good at what he does, he's Konoha's spymaster, the director of it's CIA. I don't think they were in friendly terms or as friendly as this when Hiruzen died...
ranoshi chapter 12 . 8/23
I hope you are well. This is a great storyline, I like the focus on Danzo and Team 7's individual growth. Sakura training with Gai and Lee, Sasuke with his goggles, Naruto with his sensor abilities. I look forward to seeing Team 8 and then Team 7's reaction to rumors about Danzo. I foresee possibly lots of heartache when the ties of Team 7 and Danzo are tested, I do want them to still have Danzo in their hearts in the end not knowing what will happen. Thanks for writing and keeping this up.
ranoshi chapter 4 . 8/22
It's really funny how Danzo is incorporating Naruto's abilities into Root life haha. Having Naruto oversee the traps and submitting his writing for possible use in future communications xD Way to go Team 7, they are off to a nice start.
ranoshi chapter 3 . 8/22
I am really liking how the kids are shaping up under Danzo's tutelage and reluctant positive reinforcement lol
ranoshi chapter 2 . 8/22
Danzo's individualized training and then team training agenda is awesome. That never crossed my mind but makes complete sense because how the heck can e originally stunted people blend in and hide in plain sight. Cool chapter, enjoying your characterizations.
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 7/26
Ch 5

Naruto's not bad close range fighter but he could spam something way more powerful than one additional technique.
Something like fighting and high destruction and demolition .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/25
Ch 2

Danzo it's not bad.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 12 . 7/3
Absolutely awesome story
MasterBrattan chapter 12 . 6/5
I really like this fic. Everyone on Team 7 is coming around a lot better than in canon. Sasuke isn't a whiney, entitled, b!tch; Sakura isn't a useless pink howler monkey; Naruto has some real potential; and Danzo isn't willing to kill off half the village just to rule it for some reason.
Laryna6 chapter 12 . 5/9
I really like this! Although I realised there has been an ~3 year hiatus, wondering if that's going to end sometime?
caesaraugusta chapter 12 . 4/3