Reviews for Danzo's Team
Yo chapter 12 . 6/3
Keep writing
Enjoying the story. And it says something that evil Danzo is a better teacher than Kakashi :P
Damn your Danzo is soooooooooooooooo oc. Is like reading a diff character then Danzo lol
Monster King chapter 12 . 3/4
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it and it was very enjoyable.
Catharmel chapter 12 . 2/14
Great story
Tactition101 chapter 5 . 1/23
Love the A team paraphrase quote.
Muzaka chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
This chapter was just awesome! You didn't make the ninja world too idealistic or too dark, and you gave Team 7 really good instruction to become true shinobi! I really like this Danzo, which isn't as most fanfic writers depicts him, but more like canon even if he is a bit too much kinder in comparison. It is a really good job how you make them train their skill and learn the basics. They will turn into capable shinobi and not just overpowered one-trick ponny.
novelreader chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Well I'll give him this he's one hell of a teacher... he actually does his job... *yeah Kakashi I'm looking at you, apart from the tree exercise and the one-on-one training with Sasuke and the supposed training with Sakura on her genjutsu, I don't remember Kakashi actually teaching any of his students, oh wait there was also teaching a new style of rasengan to Naruto aaaannnd I don't remember what else but part 1 had a few teaching moments but he did somewhat do a decent job, well not really, supplying emotional support I guess, well at least he cared about his students...*
novelreader chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Honestly the whole entire fic is well impossible. There is no possible way for Hiruzen to even consider giving Team 7 to Danzo unless something extremely drastic happened to Naruto to release the fox in accident or something and Kakashi makes a very very bad mistake that kills somebody either client or a teammate and Hamura and Koharu both vouching for him. I think the anime and the manga both implied Hiruzen did not trust Danzo one bit and dissolved ROOT after the Uchiha Massacre, he only kept Danzo around due to an old friendship and because Danzo's really good at what he does, he's Konoha's spymaster, the director of it's CIA. I don't think they were in friendly terms or as friendly as this when Hiruzen died...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Cool.
ranoshi chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
I hope you are well. This is a great storyline, I like the focus on Danzo and Team 7's individual growth. Sakura training with Gai and Lee, Sasuke with his goggles, Naruto with his sensor abilities. I look forward to seeing Team 8 and then Team 7's reaction to rumors about Danzo. I foresee possibly lots of heartache when the ties of Team 7 and Danzo are tested, I do want them to still have Danzo in their hearts in the end not knowing what will happen. Thanks for writing and keeping this up.
ranoshi chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
It's really funny how Danzo is incorporating Naruto's abilities into Root life haha. Having Naruto oversee the traps and submitting his writing for possible use in future communications xD Way to go Team 7, they are off to a nice start.
ranoshi chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
I am really liking how the kids are shaping up under Danzo's tutelage and reluctant positive reinforcement lol
ranoshi chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Danzo's individualized training and then team training agenda is awesome. That never crossed my mind but makes complete sense because how the heck can e originally stunted people blend in and hide in plain sight. Cool chapter, enjoying your characterizations.
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
Ch 5

Naruto's not bad close range fighter but he could spam something way more powerful than one additional technique.
Something like fighting and high destruction and demolition .