Reviews for Danzo's Team
tenshiakuma14 chapter 10 . 10/6
This fanfic was very well written. A few flaws here and there but it was nothing I couldn't handle. Loved it. Very disappointed and sad that this story is not continued.
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 9/30
very good
Ash0011 chapter 12 . 8/24
good fic even though it seems dead now
125b chapter 11 . 8/6
Update
IheartVaria chapter 1 . 7/13
I love this story! The portrayal of Danzo is absolutely brilliant and a really decent break of the Evil & Twisted Danzo cliche. Plus, the line: "I have always wanted to defeat you; How could I pass up the opportunity to instruct someone who has accomplished my lifelong goal as a mere academy student." absolutely killed me with laughter. It made Danzo seem more human and I loved it.
GuestHasName2 chapter 2 . 7/12
i never got why people love shadow clones so much, a person's brain can only process so many information at a time, and 10 big pops of knowledge in your head at once will probably kill you, or you'd just forget it anyways. Now an uchiha may be able to actually abuse shadow clones, because their sharingan can remember things forever and they might have a genjutsu to slow down the memories, but a normal guy with a lot of chakra will die or forget that stuff in a week.
GuestPicksNames chapter 1 . 7/12
i feel like danzo could've taught them better honestly, all kakashi taught sasuke (his star student) is tree walking in like 2 months of missions. Sasuke learned everything on his own until the chuunin exam final month. Even here he only got faster and learn chidori but it makes sense cuz he wouldn't need genjutsu or fire against gaara. the rest of his students learned tree walking from em and the power of teamwork
Yo chapter 12 . 6/3
Keep writing
Enjoying the story. And it says something that evil Danzo is a better teacher than Kakashi :P
Damn your Danzo is soooooooooooooooo oc. Is like reading a diff character then Danzo lol
Monster King chapter 12 . 3/4
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it and it was very enjoyable.
Catharmel chapter 12 . 2/14
Great story
Tactition101 chapter 5 . 1/23
Love the A team paraphrase quote.
Muzaka chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
This chapter was just awesome! You didn't make the ninja world too idealistic or too dark, and you gave Team 7 really good instruction to become true shinobi! I really like this Danzo, which isn't as most fanfic writers depicts him, but more like canon even if he is a bit too much kinder in comparison. It is a really good job how you make them train their skill and learn the basics. They will turn into capable shinobi and not just overpowered one-trick ponny.
novelreader chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Well I'll give him this he's one hell of a teacher... he actually does his job... *yeah Kakashi I'm looking at you, apart from the tree exercise and the one-on-one training with Sasuke and the supposed training with Sakura on her genjutsu, I don't remember Kakashi actually teaching any of his students, oh wait there was also teaching a new style of rasengan to Naruto aaaannnd I don't remember what else but part 1 had a few teaching moments but he did somewhat do a decent job, well not really, supplying emotional support I guess, well at least he cared about his students...*