Reviews for Shadow of the Dragon Lords
kazearashika chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Umm dude derpy and ditzy are the same pony.
Soulhavok chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Please update soon this is both really interesting and strange also is the humans ruled under dragons a skyrim reference but really it's awesome
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
interging story
Heartless demon wolf chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS SSS! SPILIGHT! MY FAVORITE BUCKING PAIRING EVER! I'm honestl, seriously hoping for more of this, I can't wait to see them fall and love and kiss or more, damn first Rarity then Moondancer now Twilight...hopefully he choses Twilight though. And humans killed the unicorns? Hmmm...but why? What could that bastard be hiding? And please, please, please...if you do anything with Spike during the war, beides allow him to kiss Twilight on the lips please make him take PeeWee along, the poor male has never really been in many fics which is so sad...PeeWee my favorite pet besides Gummy and Angel...and Winora.

Seems likes Spike has his own demons to deal with...very, very nice, next chapter if you will my dear good friend. You need any help, ideas or advice at all then I got yuor back. Also, Beauburn and Little Strongheart? Shit...100% down and ready to read always!

Seriously have a lot of respect for your writing and wish I could lean how to write as you do my friend.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
LOL, barfight had me laughing my ass off, poor Caramel and I'm sorry about my last post just seriously very defensive about Derpy also, I think you mean hooves or hoof, I keep seeing the word hand when it has nothing to do with the humans..and Luna wants to start a war with the dragons? Shit...I'm all in! And so is Shining Armor it seems, but why is he not with Candance? and a Rainbow Dash/Big Macintosh? Shit...you have my 100% vote dear sire, seriously am loving this and your so impressive with your wording that it really lives me in aew...I LOVE IT!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
WHAT! HOW DARE HE...HOW DARE THAT TIME CLOAKED OTHERBUCKING FREAK DISREGUARD THE MOST AWESOME AND MOST BAD ASS MARE IN SALL EQUESTIRA, HOW DARE HE TALK BAD ABOUT MY FAVORITE PONY DERPY HOOVES...HOW DARE HE! I'm so pissed right now that all I can say is that I think Dash is ating a bit like her enemy Gilda and that I think Severin is talking about Budissum but I could be wrong...shit I'm so angry! Don't diss on Derpy Hooves! EVER!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
BUCK! I love that ram villian, shit this is so freaking good, I don't know half the words your saying in this, maybe you can explain it more and I'm very impressed, I'm hoping to see the Dark Elements in this soon, but shit...talk about enemies, I love Moondancer, hoping she meets with Trixie soon and Nightmare Moon taunts Luna even more. I'm not a fan of Spike/OC but it's better then Spike/Rarity...hell, anything is better then that pairing.

LOVE THIS STORY!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Damn...Pinkie Pie is going to be killed or arrested...what the buck and hold buck, Moondancer has taken an intrest in Pnkie...this shoud be very, very good...I love this.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Sorrow! The Element of Despair and second in command of the Dark Elements (Disharmony) and dark half of Pinkie Pie, glad you added her...and damn, the town's going to go cray, then again this is a very serious matter so I understand, hopefully Moondancer or Spike does not buck it up and this is going to get HETIC!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
HOLY BUCK! First of all...emeny of Twilight Sparkle othe then Trixie NICE! Second, it's really hard to read that large wall of text at the bottom, mmight want to fix that and damn...hoping to see what dark magic Moon can perform...I'm loving this!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Damn...a human in a pony world...I hate it. Nonehteless he wwas raised by dragons so I guess I can spare him for shouting in rage and walking away from this story...I'm really, really hoping this is either a Spike/Twilight Sparkle romance (my favorite pairing of all time) or even a Spike/Luna in which I would not mind the least, anything but a Spike/Rarity...I will never read nor reiview on such.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Damn...por Luna, makes you think she should have just stayed evil and tired harder to kill the Elements of Harmony, she still has her sins tormenting her every night and because her sister and maybe Twilight the only one that is not afraid and may really love her is Pipsqueak, makes you wonder what he was doing with Luna alone *wink, wink* anyway, I'm all for depressed and really dark fics, but this is just bucked up...guess you can never run from your demons huh?
J chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hey, I don't mean to sound pushy but do you ever plan on making the next chapter? I mean It's been quite a while and I've been looking forward to it for some time now.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
I wish you would label your flashbacks, or use a different font to let everyone know it is a flashback.

I kinda surprised that Moondancer kissed Spike or how Rarity reacted to it, even more surprising was what happened between him and Twilight
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
Beginning was kinda confusing.

I'm kinda surprised that Big Mac likes Dash though, their personalities don't really mix, Dash is loud and abrasive and Big Mac is quite and friendly.

That was kinda interesting about Luna's guards though