Reviews for Broken Promises
angelofheaven001 chapter 7 . 1/7
please update the wait for more.
MadHattress3 chapter 7 . 1/1
This is awesome I love it! Please update soon :)
lazybum89 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
This is a great story! I'm looking forward to more! :-)
squidgy78 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Great story ! I can't wait for an update !
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Update soon! You're keeping me in suspense!
pacman796 chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Its great ) is there any more?
hey chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Hi, I am from Germany so I cant write English very well. (I can read it much better!) I want to tell you your Story is fantastic. Please continue to write. I really like your writing style.I hope you still write a lot of stories. Please write the next chapter!
Kirstendonia chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Fantastic. Most crossovers I read between these two shows have sam and dean spilling there guts about everything supernatural and the way you set it up we wonderously done. I can not wait for the next chapter(s).
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
oh... so glad you decided to continue this story. Please update again soon.
JanJan L-chan chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
I really forgot about this story. Though whats that as it popped up as updated. But Im really glad it did. I read it all over again and Im still as impressed reading it a second time as I was at the first time. I hope youll get rid of your writers block soon so you can write as much as you want and that we can get many new awesome chapters like this one. :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Oh boy, a ghost at the FBI. A recognizable one at that. There goes reality, sliding sideways, right into Winchester world. These agents better hang on for the ride, poor babies. Their paradigm is about to shift sharply toward the Supernatural.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
More trickiness. I see where you're going with this. I didn't expect Cas through.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Too many connections. Where is Sam? Dean is waiting, please hurry.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Much trickiness. This is not the way you want to meet the Winchesters, lighting your wife's grave on fire.
WRose chapter 7 . 4/1/2014