Reviews for A Tangled Web of Romances
Hylianbattlefront chapter 24 . 1/12
Tis is a Netorare Harem with my least fav ships, yet i love it, Only if SenaxKodaka, but the world is not perfectly Square
See you later, Space Cowboy
kl chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
pretty crazy turn of events man the yozora at confession was a good one but then why tf does yukimura and kodaka start going put in the end and that threesome scene was akward yozoraxkodaka :)
jose chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
amigo estuvo bueno segui escribiendo mas capitulos yo los leere me gusto mucho
2nd Person chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
This story is basically what I'd refer to as a guilty pleasure. Your characters are definitely OOC and unreasonable (for instance; how the hell did Sena realize her bitchy persona? And how the hell is she not degrading other people?), all of them. Your grammar is very rough on the edges, the conversations are way too hollow and clich├ęd, and the story is predictable. Please, do keep writing, but refine your writing skills more to improve your stories.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/29/2013
Wow some of you need to get out more if you're getting this bent out of shape over a fanfic. I wouldn't even put this in the same category as the rabble that shows up on this site. Anyway, not bad author. I read all of it and it was a pretty decent read.
Otaku desu chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh, silly me. Most of what I said in my last review is completely invalidated by the existence of this ff. Well, I'll get to reading this, too.
Bentemin chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Pretty badly written, you seem to get stuck in using similar phrases for a few sentences quite often, and a lot of the characters are completely out of character, without any reasoning, especially Yukimura, If you didn't notice by watching the anime or reading the LN, she's not the kind of person who would speak nonchalantly at all let alone in every conversation.
Shamus chapter 24 . 3/16/2013
It's over... Ugh. Hated it for the most part, you took something pure and innocent and corrupted it with a bunch of sex and betrayal and heart break. I GUESS it had a happy ending, but I'm so gutted at this point that I take no pleasure in it. I always wondered what it'd be like to have romance in the Haganai series, but if THIS is the outcome I'd rather they stay single for the rest of their lives. Too bad there aren't many other fanfics for this series and I had to resort to THIS thing.
Shamus chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
You are a cruel, evil person. I just read chapters 8 and 9 and I am disgusted by you. Why do you derive such joy in tormenting poor Yozora? I hate you, and I mean that.
Shamus chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Man, this story is depressing as hell. I was excited to see that kodaka's pet project had a sequel but now I wish it didn't... It's painful to read, I only press on in the hope that something, ANYTHING can be salvaged out of the train wrecks their lives have become, and I dread the awful day when Yozora finally finds out. Ugh, I'd be mad at the author if I wasn't so depressed right now...
BTfan11 chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
I really enjoyed this. Maybe you could write a KodakaxYozora next
loser boi chapter 24 . 12/1/2012
I absolutely loved this! You're a great writer and can't wait to see if you post more stories! I especially liked the twist you put on Yukimura, great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/2/2012
Update soon I can't wait
Guest chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
Tienes q escribir una secuela, un buen yuri quiero leer.
cosmokramer10 chapter 24 . 7/28/2012