Reviews for Atelophobia Fixation
iiAliceii chapter 1 . 1/5
Well, it definitely doesn't seem like pre-slash. Even if I squint. But one can always be hopeful.
Great piece though!
follied chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I love it! Can you please write a sequel for this?
crimson-angel08 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This seems an interesting story. I would like to know more, so when is the next chapter?
Canada's-yuki chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
please contune, its vary cute and i cant wait for more! :D
DatWinchesterPlaid chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Hahaha so funny hope there will be another chapter
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
WHY. DID. YOU. STOP. THERE! *cries a river*

Please continue Im begging youuuu
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh my God. I love you. I ADORE THIS. Every single word has all - of - my - love.

I really do hope this ones continued!

(And I'm super-squinting for that preslash.)
hellzboy chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
ooohh This did remind me of House haha Nicely done I would love to read some more of this hehe
Basill chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is great! Please update soon! Toms attitude and Harrys attitude clash perfectly and they balance each other out very well!
animeangel252 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Chu must continue on with the story! It's too goooooooood!
XxAlysxX chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love this story so much right now.
nostalgiaghoul chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ahaha, some people tend to be oblivious about the Sparta jokes lol. That literally means "war" right? I laugh quite a lot whilst reading this, totally worth it though. I don't know whether my sense of humour is quaint or people really find it hard to decipher the subtle onslaught upon certain characters. This is funny. Damn funny. If harry actually explain about the menstrual cycle of female more intricately, I totally thinks he is the incarnation of Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. I reckoned you should add another facts though, Tom really likes to read the newspaper. Just in the prologue, he reads the newspaper two times already. Lol.

Thanks for writing!
melkkj20 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hey, I like it! Please please continue this!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This means Sparta? What?
nonamemanga chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Please continue this thing. I know that House and Harry Potter have long ended but reading this was so much fun I wish there was more. Nicely written, not to much detail and and not too much dialogue; a real nice balance indeed. I beg you to continue!