Reviews for Daughters in the Wilderness
loivissa17 chapter 1 . 1/5
i wanna read the next chapter!
thanks for writing about sam. he gets So little attention... he deserves the good way you write. :)
Snowsong of SnowClan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Please update! I REALLY want to see what happens next!
Dreamflight4798 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
KEEP GOING! I LOVE THIS!
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
LavendarQuetzal,
I recently found your story "Daughters In the Widerness" about the daughters of Ishmael. It was an interesting, in a good way, look at what the everyday life of the daughters of Ishmael might have been like. I don't know if you still have the time or interest in continuing this story, but if you do; then I would be interested in reading what you come up with. Thank you for story. I enjoyed reading what you had written. Thanks. L. Fassmann
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
And where is the second chapter? This is cool! Keep going! Oh, and you should probably do an official disclaimer. Update soon!
thedadof4 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
this is good , Why you stop? Yes I have read the BOM more then 20 time in my life.
8Kows chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Isn't it fun took like at scripture stories from a different point of view? I'm excited to see what happens next in your story. I hope you continue it.
HimeFlye chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
First off. . .

Well, I like the dialuage between siblings, it sounds very natural and it was fun to read.

Sam's 'Knock, knock' totally made me like him for some reason. LOL so cute.

Alright, Sam is awesome. just saying. Your characters are really real sounding, and I think that is awesome.

Room for improvement. . .You slowed down during the second half, which I really liked. The very beginning seemed a little fast to me.

Though, that is a lot better than most PUBLISHED books about this time period; they are too cotton picke'n slow!

SO all in all I think it's a great first chapter and I hope you continue it. I like Sam as a character and Ishmeal's family seem pretty awesome too. good job.