Reviews for Kentacles
Courtanie chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh my god I forgot how much I loved this story. I am shamelessly stalking all your stories again and...ugh. Just so hot, and your descriptions oh my god it's always like I'm right there watching every single detail and it's just...UGH. Words escape me. You are my goddess and my muse. You are the best K2 writer ever ;u;
Sunflowerchampion chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
HOT !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I compleatly loved this fic and the way things turned out in the end, plus the supernatural elements made it interesting
YetAnotherGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
o-o

* eventual stANDING MOTHERFUCKING OVATION BECAUSE THAT WAS AWESOME *

nice not exactly for children though ;)
MuffinMaker1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Yup! Muuuuch better! (For everyone except me *cough*)
Kentacles chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Really good :) Awaome, and the title was really good too :) Creative, and #shame made me laugh :) I love your work and this was awesome- the whole thing with Kenny killing himself to set back time a few hours was amazing. Sometimes I wonder if one of my friends die daily and the same thing with Kenny happens... And this fic made me wonder what they may potentially do to me 0.0 Anyway, like your other fics, I loved this one so much! The thing about Stan being protective of Kyle was super cute! And "Do you hold his dick for him while he pees, too?" Was funny! XD Don't stop writing ever!
-Kentacles (aka Icecubefrozen :) Like I said in another review, if I sign in on my iPad mini I will have to re sign in on my laptop and I'm too lazy to do that!)
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Awwww, Kenny gladly killed himself again so Kyle wouldn't be haunted... Sweet...
jaanxx chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You are literally the best, Villain. So fucked up. But I couldnt stop giggling the whole time. Kenny fucks Kyle up the ass with tentacles? Heheheheheh. 3
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
...awesome. I think someone made a comic for this on yaoi heaven but its called ghost and dbz uses it.
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Wow freaky...but I like it
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
No! Not ze end! That was too entertaining to end! I applaud your ability to write hawt smut. Good job!
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Okay, I'm not into tentacles, like, at all, but I still got curious how you would put them in the story. You actually managed that very well. I almost stopped reading when Kenny got that brutal with Kyle, but his actions to undo it and the end made it all good again, so, yeah. Still not into tentacles, but an interesting and well written story. :3
southparkgirl101 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Haha thanks this kept me entertained for a while...lol I want that to happen in MY dreams...damn.
psuliem chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Holy shit that was amazing I have no other words besides

AMAZING.

Anyway, really well written. Cute, sweet, creepy, and sexy all in one. Wonderful story!
DangitGen chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh whooa, this was really awesome to read! Your writing style, just love it, everything from beginning to end! ( Spoiler. kinda, if you haven't read the story first! ) As I was enjoying this story, the part where Kyle is just torn apart, I felt horrible along with Kenny but of course I actually enjoyed! So I had those two feelings clashing together. The ending was really sweet though! I loved how Kenny was sincerely sorry, also just pouring these emotions out and Kyle is just dumbfound of it all. I liked Damien's part in this also, its always a pleasure to see the mischievous prince of hell, knowing there's a possible chance something is going to go very wrong! All in all I always get these tons of emotions going on when I read a story of yours, so I'm pretty sure you're doing something right here! So keep on doing what you're doing girl! lol : D