Reviews for Finally! 2
Fanfic addict chapter 1 . 2/13
OK. Harry, Tom(Voldemort obviously) and Lucius are... for lack of a better word, perfect. And there ship name is one of the most adorable ship names I have ever heard. Wait for it...TARIUS! And i'm using Tom because that's his real name and not Voldemort. But really they just all compliment each other so well also I love what you did swapping the usual sub!Harry dom!Voldemort thing around because we really don't have enough of dom!Harry or sub!Voldemort.

Thx for being the epitome of awesome writer...ness and yes that is a made up word, I'm just that special ;).

Keep being your amazing self and don't change a thing.

From, your (not so) secret Addict
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Haaa..haaaa superb...
Driny chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Mas, mas por favor!

Es genial, me encanta el Harry dominante, por cierto, hay fic de porque se unio a la oscuridad?
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
very good!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
It good is the 'mudblood bitch' hermione?
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
lol Poor Harry, at least he doesn't get injured often. Otherwise they'd probably end up poisoning him with their attempts at cooking. XD
JoyEternal chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This could honestly be made into a series. It's very well written and and I've come back to read it a second time and am still loving it.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Excellent story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Good story it was very cute
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I think its hilarious when they use house names as insult
lydia.duboi chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love how you made both luc and cute tom have pleasure at the same time by their dom usualy two are at it and one watching.
But when you made tom stradle harry and gztting r** it was really hot.
I love your stories . I love tom most when he was going to run but got caught its so cute. almost real
i also like it how harry is a good dom!
I wish there were more stories like this . honestly im tired of sub yet powerful harry. i want him as a dom! Lol
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Perfect sequel...
Amathys chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
*heavy nosebleed, passes out from lack of blood* freaking! awesome!
MorbidApocalypse chapter 1 . 2/10/2013