Reviews for Someone Like You
silje24 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Brilliant;))
Aetheriata chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*runs around flailing and lost for words*

I HATE Gwen. She could have just been honest with Dave, too.

And Blaine. Fuck Blaine.

And Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there's a TBC at the end, THANK GOD!
JuJuBiest chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
God. This chapter did THINGS to my heart. It's beating so fast I think I might pass out.
Aetheriata chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
HOW can this end in just one chapter?

HOW?

Oh my god, I'm crying, oh my god, darling, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?
Vankoss chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
...

Yeah!

Oh Goodness Gracious!
JuJuBiest chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
And here, we see ibshafer continuing to give The Raisin Girl a heart attack with every new update. To your left, you will see my bucket of creys. To the right, you will see me rocking back and forth and staring at the wall as I wait for the next update.

Ahem. My hyperbole aside, this is really beautifully written, and the way you've so carefully metered out the progression of their feelings for one another is so realistic, and heartbreaking. I love it.
Gayforkurt chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Oh, man, this was so emotional, you almost make me feel like I should just stop writing! Great chapter, dude!
Aetheriata chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Wow. Wow, Blaine, classy. Really classy. And the thing is... I can totally imagine that being In Character. Blaine loves being the center of attention and reacting like this, USING Kurt like this actually fits him. He probably doesn't even realize he's hurting Kurt.
silje24 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Love it!
Vankoss chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Damn! You could make a grocery list sound interesting! You are a really damn good writer, you know that? Loving the story so far, but it is your skill, framing and imagery that makes this fic so exceptional.

Dying for more in here!
JuJuBiest chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Okay, I've been reading this on my phone so I haven't been leaving reviews, but it's an incredible story so far. I love the way you've set it up and drawn me in bit by bit, and I love the way you've kind of kept both Blaine and Gwen out of it; we see them only through Kurt and Dave's perceptions so far, and I'm interested to see how it will play out when we see them as their own characters as well.

This has definitely gone onto my "read new updates immediately, no matter where you are when they happen" list.
silje24 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
oooh;))) Love the ending...QUIK with the updating;))!
silje24 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Wonderfull;)) More, and more!
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
You know how I feel about this. It's brilliant and amazing. I'm off to recommend it on Tumblr!
silje24 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012