Reviews for 365 Days with You
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Sweet!
Kitty in the Box chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
time is ticking chapter really got me crying. so strong and emotional. I love the other plots but this is my absolute favorite.
Amlith chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I love all of these, but I have to say that 'Time is Ticking' was an incredibly wonderful read. I've never thought about their ageing like that before, and haven't read any fics about it. I'm not sure if I want to either because oh god my heart.
It was BEAUTIFUL
nofcksgiven chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
Awww. She understands him so well. I'll never get over Vegebul. You write them so well, too. Thank you. I really enjoyed reading these.
nofcksgiven chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
OMG, why did you add in Bulma's last line? That killed me inside.:(
I really loved how Vegeta tried to comfort Bulma, though. He was being so sweet but he's still in character. Everything he said were so Vegeta-like. I really love this chapter. Definitely not was I was expecting when I saw the picture; it's so much better.
nofcksgiven chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
*sigh*
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
I'm not even mad that Trunks cut into what was going to be epic Vegebul quickie bc HAHAHAHA! It's so funny but the picture takes it to another level. I can't.
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
PERFECTION ;)
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
Aww, this is really cute.:) I love that you put words behind the really beautiful arts.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
The aftermath of Majin Vegeta always hurt to read about and the fanarts just stabs the knife in my heart that much further. Your ficlet is no different. I really like it.
fhclause chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
These drabbles are nuce. Keep up the good work!
pannybaby123 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
great fic write more soon!
Mars chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
I read that interview and interpret it the same.
So they'll die around the same time.
anlmoon chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
great chapter all very interesting topics in their relationship. i do like the time is ticking one