Reviews for Oblita Amoris
Gabberz123 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Please update this story soon :)
Ga1 Friday chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Wow, so okay. Your writing style is very poetic and you've got a dry wit that works well with the subject matter. I loved that Donna became a world traveller and I would love some extrapolation in that area. What kind of experiences did she have, what kind of work did she do, what amazing sites did she see and how many lovers did she take? Perhaps did one of them have twinkling black eyes, a baby face and a heart-melting smile? In general, I would like to know who she is outside of her obsession with Seth. She sounds plucky and tenacious and I would like to get to know her better.

As for Seth's character, I'm going to be completely honest and note a couple of things that rubbed me the wrong way. There were just a few character traits that were so way out of left field that it really threw me. For example, no atheist thinks "bless her soul" about anyone. I should know, I am one. We think "geez, I really miss her" or "wasn't she great?" Seth is a very outspoken atheist and I feel this is a fact worth noting. Second, look at a few pictures of younger Seth. Looks kinda chubby, huh? It's easy to forget those pinchably round cheeks while looking at his new spray-tanned physique, but he never really seemed all that naturally skinny to me. If you take any part of this to heart, take this: this is only my opinion and you have every right to tell me to fuck off. I encourage that attitude. This is simply my emotional reaction as a reader and should not be taken out of context. Your Seth is your Seth and he's going to be different from the original any way you cut it. If you want to create a theistic Seth, have at it! That's why freedom of speech gives me a lady boner. Your Seth seemed so original to me that you could probably create a thinly veiled OC with his character traits. Now THAT would be interesting!

Now, about your dialogue, can I safely assume that you're from England? I can tell because your style is so distinct and precise. The only problem is, American dialogue is not so pretty. I was actually imagining Seth speaking with an English accent and that turned everything he said into Stewie. I'm pretty sure that wasn't your intention. Just turn on one of the 50 billion American television channels and you'll hear some of the most frightfully butchered language ever to have fallen from the drunken lips of a Jersey Shore hag. 50 shades of grey had the same problem with English accents moulding the Northwestern dialogue. It kinda throws meticulous people like me, but really there's no reason why you should take my word for it. Haha, language humor...

Why weren't they trapped on that roof for longer? You think, trapped on a roof, you expect more to happen. Also, this marriage between Seth Green and her friend needs to pan out. If they got married, why didn't they wake up in the same bed? I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting for more...
The Lovelorn Angel chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Please update. *smiles* This is my guilty pleasure. I love it. Seth is amazing, I need you to keep writing this.
ddspeed2000 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I just wanted to say again how fucking awesome you are and for writing and creating this awesome story. I knwo that people are being attacked by a group of people but we both know this is a great story and there is nothing wrong with how you write it. :)
ddspeed2000 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I'm so happy that someone finally put up a good story with seth macfarlane in it that didn't make him out to be a sleezy player that sleeps with everyone. I am really interested in reading this story to the end. So pretty please update.
Sassy chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Good story. I can't tell where you're going with it. I am dying to find out, though.
Marissaaa chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I'm in love with this story already! Hope to see an update again soon :]
Maggie chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I really like where the stories going and hope that you continue updating. There is a serious lack of Seth MacFarlane fanfiction.