Reviews for Chuck vs Living on Borrowed Time
s-david-m chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Intriguing start here. Hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
I really hope you finish this one day. It was so different from the other post-finale fics. I really have enjoyed what you've wrote so far.
agneskeat chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
You're a very good writer... I really loved your story! But you haven't updated it since March... I'm really looking forward on reading the next chapters... Thanks!
LadySouth chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Holy God; this chapter was so far my favorite, I was DYING of amazingness and I mean clutching-my-pillow-at-twelve-fifteen-am-on-a-school-night-amazingness. This was too adorable for words! JESUS. When Casey was getting married.. and when Sam acted really shy and holding Chuck's shirt then fell asleep I was like... DYING.. ON THE INSIDE. Fangirling like crazy. And the way you made the microwave fade into making it his heart monitor was abdoulutly terrific and smart and very impressive.
Ash2134 chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Good chapter, interesting plot line
Chucknutz chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Woohoo amazing thanks for the update it's just getting better and better and Nooo the intersect is destroying chuck noooooooo!
thekiller00 chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Great chapter. It sucks that John and Gertrude didn't get there in time to save Alex and the Bartowski kids. Plus with the way Sarah's emotions high now, I'd hate to be one of the kidnappers when Sarah gets ahold of them and has someone to take her agression out on, the same goes for Casey.
thekiller00 chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
Great chapter. I'm glad that Chuck is ok for now. I hope Alex gets gets ahold of Casey and he comes to help before something else happens to Alex and the kids.
Drak0 chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
I just found this story and it sounds really good. Update soon...

-Drak0
thekiller00 chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Great chapter. I wasn't expecting Sarah to knock out Morgan, but it turned out good. It'll be pretty funny when he wakes up.

I hope Alex and the kids are ok. Although with Chuck in the hospital and when he finds out what happened to his daughter and the kids, Casey is going to be doublely pissed off.
richlan chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
This chapter took an interesting twist, I hope you can keep the suspence up and running because I'd very much like to see were you take it from here! By the way, the foreign accent is pretty neat :)
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Loved the Morgan scene, and Ellie knocking him out by reflex. Good strong stuff. The part with the kidnappers made me feel like the were jagermonsters though. Accent's like that should be minimized.
ursookrazie chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
UPDATE ASAP! great chapter and i loved Morgan's reaction x]
ursookrazie chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
HES AWAKE! YAY! now to find out what those people want with him... update ASAP! D oh, and awesome chapter! I love the Casey lady feelings x] it was hilarious
thekiller00 chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Another great chapter. I'm glad that Chuck is awake.

I would hate to be anyone that tries to attack him in the hospital, with Sarah sitting there all the time and probably has a gun and her knives, plus there is Casey and Gertrude when they show up.