Reviews for Alexander & Jane
Kate chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
I just finished this on the train and almost screamed "no! You can't. Fuck off!" When I saw it was the last chapter! Off to read the next one now!
Recekayla chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
Wow! This was an unbelievable story. Great writing and great story line.
Anonymous033 chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
Oh :O

You tease! You ... you couldn't even give them a happy ending? SGnsjglsngksl you ended with that?! *Wails*

Nooooooooooooo

Anonymous033 chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
Even the part where...

:P

I half expected her to be walking into the room with two mugs of coffee, haha.

Are we going to see them tell their family?

... I guess I'll find out next chapter. Um. Never mind.

Anonymous033 chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
Jander20. I'm dying to know how you came up with it XD (Or maybe there's some clue there I missed, lol-wait. Jane. And Alexander. When she was 20. OMG :O)

*Breathes*

Whee! And we see Kate meet Castle again :D

Anonymous033 chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
LOL. Methinks you don't like Sorenson ;P

But we have now come full circle :) I like how you paced this out; how you set both the past and the present so that they would both sort of resolve themselves in the same chapter. It's not something I could've done, lol (I'm horrible at pacing). I like it.

Anonymous033 chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
Oh! She slapped Will? :O

Poor Will :( I doubt he did it to be lecherous, lol. Maybe he thought she was still interested.

But I'm glad she's still going on a date with Castle :) my heart had sunk when I read that she and Will were kissing. But now, she's told Castle that she's still in love with him and that she wants him :D *Excited squirm*

Anonymous033 chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
Hmm ... Will o.o I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting that he'd still be in this story. This is interesting.

It's nice that she did have some company (and I DON'T mean that in the crude way it seems to sound), even if he wasn't Rick.

Speaking of Rick, though, I see she's getting used to having him around :) things are getting better!

Anonymous033 chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
I forgot what this case was about lol, whoops. But wow, the massage moment. Very sensual and intimate. They'll be progressing just fine :)

The thing with the cardboard cutout ... it's a little bit weird, but also heartbreaking :( she's been missing him for many years, and I can only imagine how painful that must be. Poor Kate!

Anonymous033 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Ooh, exciting :D I do like that scene with Roy/Kate. I haven't seen many fics dealing with this particular scenario, and I love the spin you've put on it.

Do people in the US get to keep their birth certificates? Because we all get a copy here - I've had my birth certificate ever since my parents registered me - and I used it for everything official before I turned 12 (we get an identity card then), so I saw it many times as a kid. But Alex can't have seen his before, or he'd have known about Castle, right?

Speaking of which, is Alex going to start wondering if Kate's lying to him; giving him Rick as a father in order to stop the bullying at school? :O I admit, it's not typical of a child to think that, but Alex is not a typical child.

Anonymous033 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Did she ever try to contact him after she left? D:

Oh gosh, poor Alex. Y'know, that's the funny thing ... not too long ago, one of my students was saying that word, and I, too, wondered where a 9-year-old could've learnt that. I don't think I was quite like that when I was young, lol. (Though when I phrase it like that, I make myself sound so old omg... In reality, though, it's only been 14 years, and the whole world's changed.)

I really hope Kate can let go of her fears :( not only would that be good for her heart, but it'd also make their family reunions MUCH less awkward. Ahem.

Anonymous033 chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Well ... plot twists o.o

Now I'm almost afraid something's going to happen before she gets to report to the 12th Precinct on Monday, haha.

As for Alex :/

Also, that sentence about the red Angry Bird flying in the wrong direction totally made me laugh. I wasn't expecting it; not in the middle of all this angst.

Anonymous033 chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Noooooooooooooooo

The paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiin

Anonymous033 chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
And the angst starts :/

Well, I mean, the angst started long ago, but THIS is where I'm starting to get all teary D: MAN, fics where Kate's all "we can't be together" really get me.

FIX IT

WELL I MEAN, THIS FIC IS COMPLETE SO YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE, BUT

FIX IT

Anonymous033 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
So, time mellows the anger :P for Kate, anyway. I don't know how it'll be for Castle :/

Tweedledum and Tweedledee. That made me laugh!