Reviews for Alexander & Jane
rttrav1 chapter 13 . 5/31
I know this is an old story but just came across it today. Really like it so far. Got to wonder if Kate's reluctance has anything to do with him getting drunk and throwing the glass against the wall, reminders of her farther's drinking. Well, time to finish reading it and find out how it ends.
Kate chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
I just finished this on the train and almost screamed "no! You can't. Fuck off!" When I saw it was the last chapter! Off to read the next one now!
Recekayla chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
Wow! This was an unbelievable story. Great writing and great story line.
Anonymous033 chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
Oh :O

You tease! You ... you couldn't even give them a happy ending? SGnsjglsngksl you ended with that?! *Wails*

Nooooooooooooo

Anonymous033 chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
Even the part where...

:P

I half expected her to be walking into the room with two mugs of coffee, haha.

Are we going to see them tell their family?

... I guess I'll find out next chapter. Um. Never mind.

Anonymous033 chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
Jander20. I'm dying to know how you came up with it XD (Or maybe there's some clue there I missed, lol-wait. Jane. And Alexander. When she was 20. OMG :O)

*Breathes*

Whee! And we see Kate meet Castle again :D

Anonymous033 chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
LOL. Methinks you don't like Sorenson ;P

But we have now come full circle :) I like how you paced this out; how you set both the past and the present so that they would both sort of resolve themselves in the same chapter. It's not something I could've done, lol (I'm horrible at pacing). I like it.

Anonymous033 chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
Oh! She slapped Will? :O

Poor Will :( I doubt he did it to be lecherous, lol. Maybe he thought she was still interested.

But I'm glad she's still going on a date with Castle :) my heart had sunk when I read that she and Will were kissing. But now, she's told Castle that she's still in love with him and that she wants him :D *Excited squirm*

Anonymous033 chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
Hmm ... Will o.o I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting that he'd still be in this story. This is interesting.

It's nice that she did have some company (and I DON'T mean that in the crude way it seems to sound), even if he wasn't Rick.

Speaking of Rick, though, I see she's getting used to having him around :) things are getting better!

Anonymous033 chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
I forgot what this case was about lol, whoops. But wow, the massage moment. Very sensual and intimate. They'll be progressing just fine :)

The thing with the cardboard cutout ... it's a little bit weird, but also heartbreaking :( she's been missing him for many years, and I can only imagine how painful that must be. Poor Kate!

Anonymous033 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Ooh, exciting :D I do like that scene with Roy/Kate. I haven't seen many fics dealing with this particular scenario, and I love the spin you've put on it.

Do people in the US get to keep their birth certificates? Because we all get a copy here - I've had my birth certificate ever since my parents registered me - and I used it for everything official before I turned 12 (we get an identity card then), so I saw it many times as a kid. But Alex can't have seen his before, or he'd have known about Castle, right?

Speaking of which, is Alex going to start wondering if Kate's lying to him; giving him Rick as a father in order to stop the bullying at school? :O I admit, it's not typical of a child to think that, but Alex is not a typical child.

Anonymous033 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Did she ever try to contact him after she left? D:

Oh gosh, poor Alex. Y'know, that's the funny thing ... not too long ago, one of my students was saying that word, and I, too, wondered where a 9-year-old could've learnt that. I don't think I was quite like that when I was young, lol. (Though when I phrase it like that, I make myself sound so old omg... In reality, though, it's only been 14 years, and the whole world's changed.)

I really hope Kate can let go of her fears :( not only would that be good for her heart, but it'd also make their family reunions MUCH less awkward. Ahem.

Anonymous033 chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Well ... plot twists o.o

Now I'm almost afraid something's going to happen before she gets to report to the 12th Precinct on Monday, haha.

As for Alex :/

Also, that sentence about the red Angry Bird flying in the wrong direction totally made me laugh. I wasn't expecting it; not in the middle of all this angst.

Anonymous033 chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Noooooooooooooooo

The paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiin

Anonymous033 chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
And the angst starts :/

Well, I mean, the angst started long ago, but THIS is where I'm starting to get all teary D: MAN, fics where Kate's all "we can't be together" really get me.

FIX IT