Reviews for Once Upon a Memory
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Love it. So sweet- especially the second time. good work.
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ugh, this is gorgeous. Kind of jealous of your talent right now, tbh. This[She also remembers Azula asking next if he thought Mai was pretty. She remembers that his face drew closed sharply, and that all of a sudden, Prince Zuko didn't want to play anymore.(You protected precious things in the Fire Palace. Especially in the gardens.
So perfect. I love love love the way you wrote this. The whole thing.
Lovely job)
new moongirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
well i certainly liked it! :D
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
:D

I like the first time she fell in love.

And that part about him being vulnerable and going to Azula just because he felt so lonely. D'aaaaaaaaaw! One day, I will write a story where everyone is OOC and just hugs Zuko. Everyone.

I *love* the second time she fell in love. How uncertain she is about whether what she once felt for him is still there or if it's gone, and then his smile just hits her *WHAM* and baby, it's back! That's the sweetest thing.

And this line: (And maybe they were a little bit, but only in the way all little girls are just like each other.)

Thank you so much, dear. I love it:) I hope you like yours too.
Spry chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
OOOH, It's someone's BIRTHDAY? Omifruitcakes, where did I leave those party blowers? ACK! I forgot to get her a present! Does somebody have a cake? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLUEFOXTROT A SAMBA!

Ahem. Anyway, nicely done! I lurves the Maiko. :)

Spry!
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awww. Cute. Who doesn't love some Zai fluff. And Yay they're actually cannon. lol Usually my fave ships are the ones no one else likes. XD

Awesome as always Hun. I'm sure she'll like it!

Sorry about the short review! I have trouble of thinking of awesome things to say when it comes to your ATLA fics and I have no idea why...Really. It's weird. I look forward to reading more of them in the future though! XD
This is where my name would go chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This made me smile. I love it!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is really good! Endearing, beautifully written, and has decent chemistry. You portrayed their relationship, from its earlier stages, really well.

I'm planning to post my first real Maiko story on Valentine's Day.

Good job Indigo-Night-Wisp. Happy birthday, BlueFoxtrot A Samba. :)
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was cute,Happy Birthday Blue _
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awww so cute! how did you manage to get out two one shots out in the same week? Oh well this is so cute and fluffy. I faving this.
Private Fire chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
It is beautiful! Happy birthday Blue and RL!

Very well written. I missed all the tense switching and such because the sentiments and tale carried through so wonderfully.

I adore it.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This was quite good, and I like how you brought the Agni Kai into it, I really thought that would be the moment she fell in love with him at first. The real moment though, was very well thought out. The reasons you give made sense and I really like the idea that Zuko wouldn't give Mai to Azula. "...he's hers-as Azula always promised..." This is very interesting as well, and I can totally see Azula working on people's affections and desires this way to get them to follow her. Some good insight, some good realism, and good characterization. I liked it.