Reviews for Requiem
drarry snarry tomarry lover chapter 8 . 12/19/2020
I liked this story until the ending
The DarkCat chapter 8 . 3/20/2019
Ok, where should I even start with this review. The writing style was, I won't lie, astonishing, it showed a lot of details, yet left some for imagination and explored the characters emotions greatly, the vocabulary was rich as well. I really liked Kuro he was just a really nice follower of the story, seeing that he stayed with Toshio and Seishin nearly till the end.

Loved Sunako's and Seishin's father and daughter relationship, and I think I was almost drawing tears, near the ending, due to the unexpectancy of the event...It was sad, that she sacrificed herself like that for Seishin's happiness. Still enjoyed the ending, even though there were some deaths, it was filled with completency, calmness; serenity, and slight mystery in my opinion.

Furthermore the relationship between Toshio and Seishin was a complex one, I loved the way you handled it, added your own details, but still kept them pretty well in character especially Toshio. Seishin changed a bit. But still their reasonings, beliefs, agendas were masterfully done. And I admired the short funny instances, they were so sweet, and the love scenes as well. In so I surely love this novel length fanfic! Thank you!
Queen of Black Cats chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
First I was drooling over that first 'encounter', then I was laughing my ass off and screeching when Toshio got drunk as a skunk, then I was drooling again, and now I'm crying/smiling. Having watched my grandmother fade away when I was little, it was a nice thing to see how you handled Toshio's passing. It wasn't sugar-coated, but not steely either. Kudos to this fantastic story.
Mari-mew chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
Taers are still falling. I have my nose clogged up. I'm so happy and sad at the same time... You gave me the not happy yet happy ending :') I would love to see more fanfics from you! :)
KeikoMiyano chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Tears? What tears?
It's just water on my face.
It's a beautifully written piece of art. I'm speechless.
Gap Between the Lines chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
This is the first Shiki fanfic that I have read, and I'm pretty sure that you've ruined the rest of them for me because yours is so good. Anything else I read will pale in comparison to this fic. I loved the way you portrayed the characters, especially Toshio. And his dog :3
Please keep writing for the sake of good stories, which sometimes seem to be an endangered species. :)
Theara chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
I love you
I hate you
You just plucked out my heart and stabbed it. Again and again.
And just when I'm about to think "oh, I'm so glad they got their happy ending" you mercilessy finish off what remains of my heart.
Still, I really loved this story and albeit horribly sad, there was no better way you could end it.
It left me with so many feelings.
I love you
I do
Thank you so much for writhing this oh so beautiful and heartbreaking story.
Now I'm off to try and patch the scattered pieces of my heart.

With love, a reader that just discovered the wonder called Azii
Xitlalit123 chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Wahhhhh! DX
pammazola chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
It's been too long! Too long since I last read something of Dr. Azadari!

I'll just jump right into the review by saying I've only finished Shiki about 2 hours ago. I never gave Requiem a thought until I started browsing the archive. Of course your name called out to me and I couldn't resist. So this is the first Shiki fan fiction I'm
reading.

Ozaki was among my favorite of the characters (not so much Seishin, but that will make this reading experience more interesting, ne?) Right now I'm still reflecting on the massacre that occurred within the last few episodes that I hadn't considered what Ozaki would be doing afterward; however, a struggle to mold back into society, into something that is more humane than he was when he became a vampire hunter is definitely believable. In particular, I enjoy the touch of sarcastic humor in his thoughts. I would like to think that's his own way of keeping himself from going insane after 6 years.

It feels nice to be able to get back to the fictional world. I plan on coming back soon to read the next few chapters. :)
BskiT chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
I hate you and I love you. The ending of this story makes me look at the earlier seven chapters in a different way. It makes me really love Sunako and makes me want to kick Seishin's ass for wasting so much time. I agree with the other reviewers that changing Toshio would have been wrong. I love how much Toshio grew up through this story. He's still Toshio but he is mature now. I like how Seishin changed too. I think your my favorite writer because you really know how to write characters with depth.

Finally, I love that in your story, Seishin has to lose the love of his life to be able to write happy endings where before he was incapable of happy endings because he was still chasing after Toshio. Things like this make me read your stuff over and over again.

Can't wait for the next story!
RavenSohma chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
EEEEEEEEE, so I will start with the ridiculous amount of happy I felt when I saw your private message saying the chapter was up...

and then I'll move on to the actual chapter. Wow, that was just an amazing last chapter. It shattered my heart to watch Toshio die, but you're right. It would of been really out of character for him to be changed. I just can't see him wanting to live that kind of life even if it meant being with Seishin forever. I'm really happy that Sunako was still alive. I really think this managed a sort of bitter sweet 'happily ever after'. While Toshio isn't alive, he's still watching over Seishin and caring about him and Seishin has Sunako to emotionally support him. Very cute

...now i'm just sad it's over, where will i get my Toshio/Seishin love now!? -flails-
Flower of the Flame chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
this made me cry. i was listening to gravity rides everything by modest mouse and i cried. (THE STARS! was that the homage? because i did not expect that at all and wow it was really flattering i'm blushing.) anyways. congrats on a fantastic story! (or i guess i'm going to have to call you dr. now, or s\t.) but yeah. okay moving on to actual review time. i loved this chapter because, i completely agree with you there. toshio wouldn't ever consent to being shiki, given a chance (although a shiki!toshio would be very interesting to see, given this lack of consent). and the aging thing was handled quite nicely. i love older!toshio and age gaps but that's another discussion entirely. and it's appropriate to do more of a happier-ever-after instead of a happy-ever-after because of the content of this series and how things played out entirely. i liked specifically that the conclusion was more like an open-ended thing. and maybe, potentially, the idea of an afterlife, despite seishin's own canonical beliefs against. and the fact that death in canon was treated very harshly- if you were dead, you'd better stay dead/if you're alive we're going to do all that we can to keep you that way. and the reversal of that was quite nice. and seishin gets a happy(ish?) ending! seishin gets a happy(ish?) ending! yes perfect. i don't think there wasn't anything i particularly disliked about this chapter- i mean, i read the author's note about chunky paragraphs, and i get that that's a stylistic thing. but yeah! this was a super great finish to a great fanfiction and will undoubtably be one of my favorites. (i'd love to see more toshin from you in the future too, if that's even a reasonable request, because it seems like you're super busy.) i'll miss waiting for the chapters, that's for sure!
Sashocirrione chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Well, a cliffhanger!
Sashocirrione chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
I didn't really expect the radio interview events.
Sashocirrione chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Well, some dramatic plot twists in this chapter.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »