Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
DunMessWithDBest96 chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
My word, this is one of the best ZoNa stories that I have read so far. You have managed to capture their personalities to perfection as well as bring the story to life. You had me hooked on it after the first few paragraphs. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
For somebody who claims to be terrible at English, you're doing better than most people on the Internet.
shinigamihime chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Oh my freakin' golly!

I'm so touched by Zoro's love for Nami!
When he said he wanted her back makes me want to jump happily! 3
ADORE IT chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
SO SO SO CUTE PLEASE write more I will die if you don't! X.X
ahotaku chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
REALLY kinky.
foxyx chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Ohhhh my goddd, this fic was so great! I can't believe you wrote this with English not even being your first language! To be honest, the grammatical and spelling errors hardly even bothered me, because everything else was just so good! It was actually written way better than most ZoNa fics I've read where peoples' first language is in fact English. So, kudos to you!

I loved everything about this, but especially all the character interactions. You had me laughing on every single chapter, the humor was absolutely wonderful! Especially Usopp, he was hilaaariousss And I love how you put in some slight Franky/Robin suggestions in there, as that is my second favorite pairing! You also had me starting to fall for those Sanji/Nami moments you put in there too, you sneaky little thing! But I do admit I love Sanji/Nami as well... just not as much as Zoro/Nami, of course! "()/

And I loved reading all your little Author's Notes... you are so funny!

Thank you for writing this lovely fic, I will now go read more of your fics! Hehehehehe
MuffinMan chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Good story.
TayMor chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
wooooohh hahaha i loved this! zomg so funny!
TayMor chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
HOHO! it doesnt matter if we expect it... because we still LOVE IT!
TayMor chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
awwwww! zoro was so adorable and clueless in this chapter!
TayMor chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
OHOHOHOOO! loved this chapter!
TayMor chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
hehe i love the fflluuuffff... steel fluff, but fluff nonetheless.
TayMor chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
hehe... i like when zoro gets frustrated... ku ku ku... vgj
TayMor chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
fu fu fu! well written ey! i like this!
whattup'penguin chapter 11 . 8/2/2012