Reviews for Monochrome
MonJoh chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Yup - being enchanted by Morgause is actually the most logical explanation for Morgana's character from S3 on.
guessthisismypenname chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Wow...you broke my black, black heart. *cries forever*
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Now THAT I did not expect. The last line was chilling. Beautiful.
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
tragic i guess thanks

D
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So I gave this another read, and you were right, it DOES seem like the product of a severely addled mind...but I quite like it nonetheless. Yet another instance of our addled minds working on the same frequency...

I can totally believe that Morgause would magically brainwash Morgana - it all makes sense now, the smirking, the singleminded hatred for all things Camelot, everything! And I love the idea of Merlin being the one thing she holds on to, the one thing that reminds her who she is and encourages her to fight the Fomorroh's hold on her. You could even do a sequel where his destroying the mother beast frees her and they have a happy but angsty reunion...but you probably don't want to do that *sigh*

Whatever you DO want to work on please keep writing, I adore your stories!
Paladinobr chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I understand your frustration but please don't stop writing mergana's stories, please. And I agree with you that the way they handled Morgana on the show was not good and the Fomorroh would be a good explanation for her behavior.
Dan Riddle chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Well, this story was quite sad; Morgana only being used as a tool by Morgeause! But you'r right, that would explain a lot about her sudden change in character in the tv-series...but i guess the writers just want to force the storyline into coherence with some points of the legend and therefore let the already established characters do things that are not understandable...what is quite a shame and bad writing IMO!

Please keep up your great Mergana work and don't become bitter! The writers fucked it up and Mergana will never happen in canon (at least I have lost hope) but will live on in fanon! ;D

(P.S.: Oops, in my comment to chap37 of "Throw Out the Script" I meant "a quarter year" not "a half year", I did read that story in last december...)