Reviews for Blue Lotus
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Yep, you're going to burn in hell for your misdeeds against these poor traumatised brothers that don't exists but for some reason we still kind of feel like they do. Anyway, good luck! (And if you haven't guessed already, I was 100% joking and completely support you as an author :) )
Kas3y chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
It was fantastic. but I dnt really like Sam's easy forgiving. Everyone writes that. I would like to read one where Sam is pissed/emotionally hurt/fears Dean ect. But otherwise I loved it, great work :D
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
:) it's ... hmmm ... i favorited it.
Nicolene B chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Very well written!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
That was very well written and incredibly sad. I felt really sorry for both boys. Sam for obvious reasons and Dean for knowing that he's the reason for his little brothers pain. Even though in no way was it Dean's fault. You can't make Dean believe that. Sam was beautifully written. He showed grace and dignity so far beyond his 15 years. I usually have many issues with rape stories because so many times the authors don't deal with the aftermath. You did and it wsa brilliant. Excellent job. Oh yeah I don't think you're going to Hell.
Kittyfan12 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I love it. Plin and simple. I love everything about it. The way it was written, Sam's pleas, Dean inability to control himself, Dean fighting for control, but eventually losing, Sam kicking Dean in the gut (lol), everything. Even the 2nd chapter with how dean woke up and handled it the best he could before leaving to think, the akwardnes, and of course the adorableness that is Sam, not even getting mad at his brother because he understands that it wasn't his fault. Like I said, I love this Brava. Brava.
iHamster chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh man this is horrifying but still really interesting.
penelopegraceful chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Great Story! Very original!
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Damn, that was...dark, lol. Good job though.
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Another great story. I enjoyed it!
Twinchester Angel chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Wow. I was right. This was awesome. Incredibly sad and a bit twisted but awesome. Now, I have a question. The vendor told Sam something about how the Blue Lotus will give him his greatest desire. Does that mean there were some unspoken feelings at play here? With at least one, if not, both of the boys? I thought this was brilliantly written. Every time I read something of yours, it strikes me at how perfectly you get characterization. Even in their thoughts. Spot on, my friend. And Sam playing with roll and then the paper was fabulous. That again was perfect characterization and tremendous descriptive writing. I loved this. I seem to find myself with some of the other readers and kinda want more to this story. *gives you puppy eyes* Please? In any case, this was amazing. Thanks so much. *hugs*
mb64 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
This was really need to write a third chapter with Dean giving Sam some good loving to make up for the pain.
Killingdanse chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
If you are going to hell for this one then I will meet you there with the marshmallows. Well written, sick, twisted, and wonderfully well written, would love to see another.
Souless666 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
That was wonderful.

What does RPF mean?
Anon chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
There needs to more. Seriously!