Reviews for Theory of Relativity
LOVE THIS!
sasimljemihuddy chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
dawwww 3
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I really love how you made Cooper. He's hilarious, and the perfect older brother!
Chuckles.is.Me chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Please,please,please continue this :)

Keep Are Amazing.
Orwhatwehave chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Just found this second chapter. I love it!
Dark-Purple chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Are you go to keep going? Cuz I want you to.
pommes1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
asdfghjkl I can't even TELL you how much this stood out to me. I've read a few Cooper fics here and there but not only is this the best Cooper fic I've read, this is one of the best fics I've ever read! See, the thing is...it's funny. Holy hell, is it funny. I mean, if Cooper is HALF as great as the way you described in your story then I will die a happy fan, no complaints. And this is also exactly how I envisioned him! You just put it into words for everybody, bless you3
allyouneedis chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I love Cooper so much, this is perfect on so many levels. :)
intensewhatever chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Oh gosh, I love you. I love you so much for thinking of this and posting this and ahgdakjfsahdgkas;dkja. I'm dead. Totally dead. My heart can't take it.

:D
cloverintherain chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Really looking forward to more of Kurt and Cooper interacting!
Touch of the Wind chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This was epic! Love this characterisation of Coop!
StarkidWoggleFan chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
This is epic...i love your depiction of cooper. he is exactly how i imagined him in my head :D
Siess chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Perfect! Adorable! I would LOVE to see more of Cooper! He seems really, really amazing :D Gotta love those awesome, supporting big brothers! And I think he and Kurt totally hit it off. Conversations between them would be legendary! Haha I would love to see some of them (: