Reviews for Angel Hall
MadaSasu chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
33333 copperrsss
Gravity's Child chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
You know, threesomes are hot, but double-dicking is hotter. Do you think possibly think?
gothrex chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
i love your work, i love your brain, i love you forevaaaah!
moar stuffs like this! 3 3 3
Hevith de Zar chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Wow, that was even more amazing than this, Itachi is a real lucky. This gave me a triple orgasm, lol. Love you lemon, I hope you can write some more.
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Super hot. The idea of a threesome, where uke is the only Itachi has always crossed my mind, but for now, I reserve my perverted ideas for me. But this, a twin of Kisame, phew, I turned. It was a good lemmon.
LilttleFreak chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
1. I shall go watch it, as I have been commended, 2. Yes, reviews are more addictive than crack cocaine and hetalia, and 3. Yay I have another chapter to read :D
PurplePunkette chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
*Drool. Massive puddles of drool*
That was the coolest original KisaIta oneshot I've ever read! :D
I love the use of Samahada into an actual character, and of course the super sexy kinky sex scenes!
Ita-chan is the luckest sensei ever. :C
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
WOW! Nice.
EatEmUp chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Omg shoo the things I would do to get my hands on them twins! Lol if only they were real.

But I was thinking maybe you could do a light bondage thing (kisame's idea of course lol). Nothing like super extreme...
Lala chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I love this story, not because it's smutty, but because it's a kisaita story. Kisaita is my favorite pairing.
elric0sis chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
w This... This was just pure awesome sauce... XDDD

Really though, I've wanted to write a story with Ksiame as a police officer but you beat me to the punch XD But oh am I so happ you did!

*blush* by the way, I have a simple idea for another chapter if you want to hear it They can all be out in a public place and Kisame and Samehada "torture" Itachi under the table of a resturant maybe w Just a thought

Update soon! And as always, great work!
FMJ26 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
You just made my day!

:D See that face? Till now that I'm doing the review and can't get it out of my face, thank so much. But I need to stop it because i'm creeping out my sister and just-got-home mom.

I just love their 'dramatical entrance' and how Kisame enter to the theater club ( I will totally do the same).

*mops the floor* What? Did I forget to mention that my drooling is now all over the floor. Well let just forget that part. So please continue. :D

Dammit. :D
popo623 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is Amazing xD
FMJ26 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
NEW STORY!

Man this the last time I go out of Fanfiction to explore the marvelous words of .

Nevermind, I like Kisame twin he soo shy and pure. Then I visualize him as Alphonse(FMA) still thinking why.

Panty and Stocking with Ganderbelt when the hell are planning to come out with season f*** 2!

Really people nobody say ideas, yet?

Well I have mines!

Why don't you dressed Kisame and Samehada as two sexy policemen for some random school play. And make them act why Itachi as Bad/Good police.
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Holy crap! that was amazing! I am up for anything the other reviewers ask for, I am a bit of a perv. I have never read a fic where the author uses Samehada as a human character(I just remembered that you said it was an OC, stupid me). Loved this!